Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully we can get a Rocket with fur this time. I mean, they did Chewbacca. He's twice the size, lol.

Hopefully we can get a Rocket with fur this time. I mean, they did Chewbacca. He's twice the size, lol.

And being bigger isn't a good thing in his case. Fun fur just doesn't work with the size and look of rocket. Chewys hair isn't really close to what rocket would have. And that character has minimal detail. Getting it to come close to working on rocket isn't something I see happening. Sculpted hair is far and away a better look here. And that's without even cosseting costs

They will. James Gunn has specifically asked companies to make more female characters, something he got **** over for the first film. A lot of kids wanted Gamora and Nebula toys.

They will. James Gunn has specifically asked companies to make more female characters, something he got **** over for the first film. A lot of kids wanted Gamora and Nebula toys.

tumblr_inline_mlx5km4SyT1qz4rgp.gif

holy **** I never even noticed that. ****ing autocorrect. XD

I totally laughed at it too. One of the good ones haha.

Gimme a newly sculpted Rocket with an improved demeanor, toddler Groot and the blue harness and we're good to go. The first one was always too toy-like looking for me, something about the sculpt was awfully "plastic like" (I know...that's what it is). But given some of the elaborate work HT does on hair, I do think they can take a step up on that.

Main characters will change outfits at some point in the film- HT will be happy...

Of course if they do, it'll be because they want to avoid the PR problem that was had with GOTG and AOU. I doubt Gunn wields any say in the matter. Civil War made a concerted effort to better represent the female and minority heroes too but I doubt that was because Mark Ruffalo gave Marvel a stern talking to on Twitter.

Back