Survivor: Redemption Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the chicks this season are just mediocre, no hotties like the past ones.

Never really thought any of the past season had hotties really. None. The strange thing is many of them looks okay after the "Survivor Diet" and looked presentable at the reunions but nothing to howl about.

I do think Natalie is attractive though and the Survivor Diet seems to be widdling away the tiny amount of baby fat she had, not that there was much to begin with.

survivor-redemption-island-Natalie-Tenerelli.jpg

Now in terms of the game, I'm actually glad to see the old Zapatara (sp?) tribe getting destroyed, the way that they were so smug after throwing a challenge so early but I feel like a lot of the mystery is being leeched out. Obviously we are being set up for Matt to have some sort of triumphant return and Boston Rob to be blindsided, probably with the idol in hand, I'm almost expecting a showdown between the two on Redemption Island.

I'm not so sure about Matt. A recent TMZ article indicated that CBS is having a casting call for someone to act as a body-double for Matt during the finale. The only reason I can think of them needing a double is if Matt chose not to participate in the finale and reunion show.

Not to mention that he now faces some serious competition on Redemption Island in the form of Mike for the physical challenges and Dave for the mental ones.

It was also interesting how the evictees no longer have to duel it out to see who stays. I wonder if the plan is for all evictees to go to RI for one final individual challenge to return as the third finalist at the end. Everyone else joins the jury.

say what? I don't they'd bother with a body double. Thats absurd. They would make a lot more publicity milking the fact he didn't show than they would hiring a double to just sit there.

He's probably upset that they aired him blaming God for being an idiot.

Never heard the body double thing. Interesting if it turns out to be true...

I'm enjoying the season for the most part, but really don't care who wins at this point. Usually there's at least one person I'm pulling for. I will say that if Rob makes to the end he deserves to win. It's unbelievable how tightly he has everyone wrapped around his finger. Talk about sheeple! No one on his side seems to have any independent thought...Except for crazy Phillip. :lol

I'm not so sure about Matt. A recent TMZ article indicated that CBS is having a casting call for someone to act as a body-double for Matt during the finale. The only reason I can think of them needing a double is if Matt chose not to participate in the finale and reunion show.

Not to mention that he now faces some serious competition on Redemption Island in the form of Mike for the physical challenges and Dave for the mental ones.

It was also interesting how the evictees no longer have to duel it out to see who stays. I wonder if the plan is for all evictees to go to RI for one final individual challenge to return as the third finalist at the end. Everyone else joins the jury.
From what I have heard he is a in medical school and he has finals that week. It would be strange if they have some person to just sit there. I think this is a lot to do about nothing.

From what I have heard he is a in medical school and he has finals that week. It would be strange if they have some person to just sit there. I think this is a lot to do about nothing.

Agreed. I don't understand how a body double will help - are they just going to always shoot the cast from angles where we can't see his face? Are they trying to trick the viewing audience into thinking he's actually there? What would be the point?

i'm rooting for Rob since he's actually played the game the best out of all of them.

also very curious as to what's going to happen on RI since now there's three sent there and they had two people voted out in the last episode, it's like they're gearing up to have an episode dedicated to just RI maybe.:dunno

My guess is that there will be a single competition on RI, pitting all of the recent evictees against each other.

I'm actually hoping someone like Grant wises up and turns the tables on Rob once Zapatera have been completely eliminated. Basically, use Rob to get to the merge and take out the opposing tribe, then blindside him.

Survivor's been very good to Rob over the years, including finding his (hot) wife and her winning a million dollars. He'll have absolutely nothing to complain about.

IF Phillips made final three...and he made a very clear and logical argument during the final tribal that he played crazy and it was all part of his plan, do you think that would get him votes?

At this point I am starting to think that maybe he is being such an oddball on purpose.

IF Phillips made final three...and he made a very clear and logical argument during the final tribal that he played crazy and it was all part of his plan, do you think that would get him votes?

At this point I am starting to think that maybe he is being such an oddball on purpose.

No. Philip is just bat-_____ crazy and a pathological liar.

I like Boston Rob. But, now I want Philip to win, he's so awesome.

I think the people on Redemption Island will all compete to for one slot to be in the top 5, I hope that's it. It would be so dumb, if they allow them to be one of the people that sits in the final 3 for the million.

Back