2013 NFL Survivor ($11 to enter, Prize is $4010+, REGISTRATION CLOSED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
It's time for year 5 of the Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League.

Details:
- Run through USA Football Pools again this year as they can accommodate larger numbers
- $11 entry ($1 per person for site fees) (Paypal gift preferred, but checks/Money Orders accepted as long as received before games start Week 1) Send Paypal gift to [email protected]

- Continues into playoffs

If interested, post here or PM me. I'll PM you with entry fee instructions. After the entry fee is received you will get an invitation sent to the email used for Paypal with the league link.

Last year we had 247 participants and I know we can do better than that this year. Last year ended in a 3-way split after the Conference Championship Games.

I will start accepting entries on 1 Aug.

Deadline to pay/register is Sept 1!!!!

You can read about last years league here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115947

Last edited:
Re: 2013 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League

I sent my payment in. I forwarded it along so maybe I can get more to play. So addicting. Tks for doing it again Rusty.

Last edited:

I forgot, what happens if you're in the playoffs but all the teams remaining you already used during the year? Do you get eliminated or a cut of the prize?

I forgot, what happens if you're in the playoffs but all the teams remaining you already used during the year? Do you get eliminated or a cut of the prize?

If you make it to the playoffs, all playoff teams are available for use again....but only once. If you run out of teams to use in the playoffs, then you will either be eliminated or get a cut of the prize if everyone else is eliminated the same week.

Last year in the losers' pool, there were 3 left at the Super Bowl but none of the 3 could use SF or Baltimore so the 3 split the pot.

Re: 2013 KandV NFL Survivor League (Prize is $900 and growing)

Hook me up

Browns in week 1. :)

Back