2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, WINNERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 310 remain

Week 11 Wrap Up
728 entered, 15 remain

9 had their chances Ram'd up their Broncos
9 got swashbuckled by the Bucs
4 paid the karma from a douce fan
1 was crushed by a Mallett
1 must have been too nervous to make a pick

The wrap up was late because I'm still pissed about getting eliminated in Week 11, lol.

Week 11 Wrap Up
728 entered, 15 remain

9 had their chances Ram'd up their Broncos
9 got swashbuckled by the Bucs
4 paid the karma from a douce fan
1 was crushed by a Mallett
1 must have been too nervous to make a pick

The wrap up was late because I'm still pissed about getting eliminated in Week 11, lol.

It's okay, we all feel the same way.

Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 12 remain

Another one I had to sweat it out. Knew I should have taken the Rams.

Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 10 remain

F U Jim Harbaugh!!! The freaking Raiders. Traveled a whopping 15 miles to play that game? Had 3 extra days to rest and prepare? OMG, I hope they fire his sorry butt. Rant done. Been fun again. Can't wait for next year.

Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 10 remain

I'm running a Bowl Game Pick Em Pool online if anyone is interested. $10 to enter, payouts to 1st, 2nd and last place gets a refund. Straight pick em: no spreads, no confidence picks, etc. The point values for games are based on the "prestige" of the bowl. For example, the first 2 dozen are worth 1 pt and the Championship is worth 7.

If you want in, just shoot me a PM for the details. All picks have to be made online NLT 1055 EST on 20 Dec....5 mins before the first bowl kickoff.

Conference Championship Round Wrap Up

728 entered, 3 remain

The 3 remaining participants all won during Conference Championship Week.

And with all 3 winning, none of them have a selection available for the Super Bowl.

Thus, this year has ended in a 3 way tie. The final three each walked away with $2426.67

Thanks to everyone who entered this year and helped make it the larger year so far. Last year we had 408 entries and ended up with 728 this year. Can't wait to see how many we get for next year.

Back