2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, WINNERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 203 remain

New Orleans should have lost that game to the Bucs. Still can't believe they pulled it out.

This weekend is feeling like upset weekend to me for some reason. It has me questioning what should be a solid pick, lol.

Also, this week is the 1/2 way point....last year ended Week 12.

The ******ing has already started LOL. My phone has been blowing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why anyone is complaining, the rules clearly state that ties are losses. I saw that the first day I signed up.

down to 144, Chargers were on the ropes and that would have knocked a ton out as well but they pulled it out. So did Green Bay. How I do NOT know.

Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 310 remain

My heart was thumping pretty hard when they lined up for that field goal. But, now I get a nice relaxing weekend. Let's go Raiders, Jags, Falcons and Rams!!

Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 310 remain

Week 7 Wrap Up

728 entered, 93 remain

33 had their chances Ram'd up their backside and can still be heard complaining about that fumble
13 got a Cleveland Steamer instead of a Cleveland win
5 were eliminated smelling like Fish

Re: 2014 NFL Survivor League 728 entered, 39 remain

You and I :clap

Ahhh.. you were the one with the ballsy pick of Atl... How bad were you sweating at the end of the game?? :lol

I was sweating it bad. I actually had WAS all week. Changed it to CLE on Friday. Woke up Sunday 5 min before kickoff and changed it to the Falcons. So lucky.

If we get down to single digits you can put me down ready to split.

Man, I thought the titans were going to do us a huge favor last night. So, so close...

I will probably be on board with splitting once single digit land arrives if i'm still there.

In theory, although this season has been crazy with upsets, I should be good this week, but next week does not give me warm and fuzzies... :panic:

Back