Survivor: Redemption Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, Rob's quote "i am doing this for my family" has got to be the most annoying sound byte of the show's run.

Yeah, its major eye rolling. Please you're doing this for the cash and the fame. Just admit you want to kick these folks ass, win, and take home the cash. Playing it off that you're doing it for your family when you know the background of how they act is laughable.

if he really wanted to 'do something for his family", he would learn to manage his money.

Personally, glad Rob won. I would vote for how well you played, myself. He was rough and cutthroat, but did it in a way that made you not hate him. I dunno.........prefer to see him win than most others this season

I don't hate Rob; I think he's was a great player who deserved to win Survivor. I just hate the crying and the "I'm doing this for my family" bs. :rolleyes2

Apparently, Rob already has some kind of reality TV series in the works. CBS and Survivor have both been VERY kind to Rob over the past decade. Hell, they even made a televised special out of his wedding to Ambuh.

if he really wanted to 'do something for his family", he would learn to manage his money.

:goodpost:

I don't hate Rob; I think he's was a great player who deserved to win Survivor. I just hate the crying and the "I'm doing this for my family" bs. :rolleyes2

Yeah, I don't hate the man. He isn't Hitler or something like that but I do think he whores himself out. I agree 110% don't cry and say its for your family.

I didn't really want him to win, but I didn't want anyone this season to win. IMO this was the worst seson I've ever seen of this show (started from series 11) and there was not one person that I found very likable. Nothing funny happened, nobody really seemed to get along and have a good friend like in previous seasons and there was hardly any real discussion of the game going on. Plus it was all far too predictable.

I just think they should go back to having new people for a while and then get some "favourites" from that lot to come back for an all stars series. I also think it's too unfair to bring back 2 people who've played the game 3 and 4 times before. Contestants should be on an even keel with this game and they certainly weren't in Redemption Island.

Back