Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC Exclusive Starlord figure will have armor, the rest not. That's my guess. Baby groot with outfit and rocket two pack is a must!

Its not exactly armor but Its actually just the front part of the harness attached to the jet pack that goes over his chest. Rocket has it as well. :)

But I guess it does provide pec protection. XD

Baby Groot is a must. I prefer the Starlord outfit we already have but if the head sculpt is better I may update mine. I assume I am all in for new character though.

Pec-tection? ; )

:lol

I laughed at this more than I should've. XD

But anyways, guess we're gonna see everyone with a pec-tection!

206da6dcb7bbacc095a31581d5ca51ad.png

5dc1e818e1ed146c14d5c61007ea9728.png

These will be amazing figures...painful that they won't be on anyone's shelves until around this time in 2018!!!!! at best!

These will be amazing figures...painful that they won't be on anyone's shelves until around this time in 2018!!!!! at best!
It'll be worth the wait. Plenty of wonderful movies to keep all of us busy! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's a wonderful moment when you show the movie teaser to your wife and the first words out of her mouth are "those are gonna look great when Hot Toys makes them!" True love :)

Hopefully this Starlord will look more like Chris Pratt!!!!!

View attachment 299310

That's what I'm hoping for. As much as the first Star-Lord is my one remaining non-purchase regret, if I'm going for one version of him, it won't be a bad thing to have a better likeness..

And, of all the figures I have to date, with the exception of my two Black Widows, I have some of the best likenesses in the business..

I don't see what the problem was with the Starlord sculpt to start with tbh.

Same here, I thought the first sculpt was already pretty fantastic though sold my figure since I really REALLY got over the longer jacket and thinks he looks way better with the short one. I actually kinda almost hate the long jacket now though I think it works on
Yondu.

Speaking of Yondu, it actually bugged me to hell that he didn't have the long fin he had from the comics and i'm super happy they're finally giving it to him here.

Given the size of Groot, not sure what to expect other than an accessory for Rocket.. OSK might just come up with a custom tiny Groot that I'll pick up

Still keen to see how they package both tho, there might be surprises in the movie! But at this stage I'm reluctant to pay $200++ for another Rocket that looks 90% the same

Back