Survivor: Redemption Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David was the first Jury member right? That means there are four on the jury right now with four at Redemption Island and four still in the game. If they go down to final 3 like in years past that means 9 Jury Members? There were 9 Jury Members last season so it looks to be right on track.

I think this is the most disappointing season I've seen from this show. It has just been so predictable with the tribal council votes since Russell was voted off and the lack of talking between the two tribes since the merge has taken a lot of the entertainment away.

Sorry to say, but Rob makes this game boring to watch. Did the producers select the most sheep following people they could find for this series because I've never seen so many people blindly follow someone like they have with Rob this season.

The 3 girls are absolutely useless, not one of them has the guts to make a decision at all, they just run to tell Rob everything. Too many young, naive girls, not a very good casting decision, but of course they just want them there for the eye candy.

Even the blindsides are boring because the audience is fully aware of whats going to happen and we know because the 2 tribes haven't interacted.

I hope after this they never bring Boston Rob back, I think he's had his day and for him to say he needs to win for his family is a joke, the guy is loaded and she already won the million once.

I agree that its amazing how completely oblivious the rest of Robs tribe is to what he is doing. He even said it himself that all they had to do was talk to each other and they would realize he was lying to all of them but they won't. I knew it was over when he told them not to eat the fish the other tribe caught.. and they didn't.

The one thing I will say is that I am glad its Rob doing this and not Russell. Rob knows they are dumb and he using that to his advantage and laughes at them for following him while Russell would act like he is God jr and would be way to annoying.

i agree.................:lecture

i also agree with what david said.

Yep, David hit the nail on the head.

Btw, what was with Mike making that weird face when Matt got up to talk? He said something, but I couldn't make it out.

Yep, David hit the nail on the head.

Btw, what was with Mike making that weird face when Matt got up to talk? He said something, but I couldn't make it out.

really the only choice.........:lol

i think matt stepped on his hand or something........that or he farted on him at eye level........:dunno

really the only choice.........:lol

i think matt stepped on his hand or something........that or he farted on him at eye level........:dunno

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

they need to not let the players witness redemption island......imho.

No kidding... I was saying that on the 2nd time they were there.

I have never seen anyone controll their tribe so well... I bet Rob could have talked Bin-Laden into surendering.

Well that was an interesting finalle. I have always been a Rob mark so I am quite happy that he won finally. He really did control the game and if anyone deserves to win he does.

It will kind of suck next year when they are doing the same thing but I wonder who is coming back, probably Matt and the Special Agent. I wish they would go back to the original format and play a straight up game with no tricks or surprises. Also I would really like to see them to stop using mactors and recruits. I mean look at the folks from say Outback and look at who they cast now. There is no way someone like Rodger would be cast today or Tina for that matter. I guess you either need to be a beauty queen a psycho or an ex pro athlete to get picked. There are no people with normal jobs really on the show anymore.

Back