Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0009-1.jpg

Got my River with hair, so they're shipping.

I don't have a picture of it, but I also have the bald version -- it came weeks ago. Paint's gotta wait, but the raw sculpt is just beautiful. No bubbles in the casting.

Looks superb. Chris may come thru. We may have Cameron coming!

wow these look really great glad I stuck it out.. hopefully a cameron head is soon. :D

Congrats to those who already got them. They look great.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine.

This is great news that they are shipping and they look to be worth the wait. I would like to know how the River heads will be handled for those of us who signed up for painted heads. Has there been a new painter selected for group comission or do we pay for the shipping to have them sent as is?

This is great news that they are shipping and they look to be worth the wait. I would like to know how the River heads will be handled for those of us who signed up for painted heads. Has there been a new painter selected for group comission or do we pay for the shipping to have them sent as is?

I wonder the same thing myself, since when I sent my payment to Chris he said that I was the 5th person to pay, so...where is my Summer.If I need to send $5 to get the darn thing shipped. tell me so, and tell me where to send it. I want River!! Please. :D

That scares me. Love what they where trying to do and all but...

I wonder the same thing myself, since when I sent my payment to Chris he said that I was the 5th person to pay, so...where is my Summer.If I need to send $5 to get the darn thing shipped. tell me so, and tell me where to send it. I want River!! Please. :D

I'd probably recommend contacting Chris directly to work out alternate shipping options. Right now, we don't have a painter attached to the project. It'll probably be best to get your heads individually and then locate a painter if needed.

yea I want cameron Battle Damaged prefferably unless it aint gonna happen then the normal version will be fine.

Back