Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think given the volume of casts involved it might best to take a "go your own route" - if all these go to a single painter they are going to be swamped (not to mention probably bored out of their brain!)

I think given the volume of casts involved it might best to take a "go your own route" - if all these go to a single painter they are going to be swamped (not to mention probably bored out of their brain!)

True.

I was hoping for more feedback on the painter choices, but only two people across four message boards had anything to say about it.

As for where the update is from Chris - I wish I had something more concrete. All he's said thus far is "soon".

crap.jpg

I'm down to do some. I've been doing the Billy repaints for about $40 a piece. It does get tedious to do the same thing over and over, but money is money, and who can't use more of that right now. If anybody is interested, hit me up.

Please use my email address of [email protected] instead of filling up my PM box since we only get 100 messages at a time. I get a lot of requests, and it fills up fast.

Problem is I already paid for the heads AND the painting. I've asked for a refund, full refund. I haven't received a PM, an e-mail, or any acknowledgment. This sucks.

see my problem is that I'm over this figure now. There's no hype behind it anymore. I'm not excited to get it or anything anymore so I'd just prefer to have my refund. 'Cause what's the point in getting it if I'm just gonna put it away somewhere or dread spending the money on all the stuff for it. It's not fun.

Seems like this custom was an epic fail. I wonder what exactly happened. You gotta figure all the money from orders is all spent now, and the guy can't afford to refund everybody.

Is it true that he is still selling other stuff on ebay while he ignores everybody here?

Seems like this custom was an epic fail. I wonder what exactly happened. You gotta figure all the money from orders is all spent now, and the guy can't afford to refund everybody.

Is it true that he is still selling other stuff on ebay while he ignores everybody here?

Yes that is true, even after his brief appearance a couple of weeks ago publicly blaming people for having little faith and promising updates and shipments would be happening within the past 2 weeks, no updates and only 1 person has posted that they have received anything from him.

All requests for refunds both publicly and privately have been totally ignored....

i thought he said all the house heads shipped out a couple weeks ago, yet nobody here has one to show. i have no hope for this commission anymore. whatever, it doesn't bother me though. this episode along with others has taught me to never commission anything on this board again.

not much more to say about this at this time. either he sends it to a painter, sends it to me, or he doesn't. i said my peace, and i'm at "i'll believe it when i see it" stage. at this point i pretty much consider my money in the toilet.

can someone pm me the payment info.. I paid via paypal and would like to know what the paypal addy I paid to is.. so I can check on this via paypal.. maybe open a dispute or claim or something.. might help get a bass rolling.. Thanks..

can someone pm me the payment info.. I paid via paypal and would like to know what the paypal addy I paid to is.. so I can check on this via paypal.. maybe open a dispute or claim or something.. might help get a bass rolling.. Thanks..

I got you covered there, Buzz. If anyone else needs it, drop me a PM. I don't wish to post it in this thread as I'm sticking with my gut not to put Chris' payment info back up in this thread until he's got the last two versions ready to go.

Problem is I already paid for the heads AND the painting. I've asked for a refund, full refund. I haven't received a PM, an e-mail, or any acknowledgment. This sucks.

BTW, the payment for painting should have gone directly to Kuato, and he should be able to refund you his portion at least since he backed out. Do you need his email?

i thought he said all the house heads shipped out a couple weeks ago, yet nobody here has one to show. i have no hope for this commission anymore. whatever, it doesn't bother me though. this episode along with others has taught me to never commission anything on this board again.

There was exactly one person who got their House head at last count - Collector49. It still doesn't explain where all the others are that supposedly went out.

Hey guys-

I'm going to put this here since I don't know what else to do with those who have asked Chris nicely for refunds but has found themselves being ignored:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1819793&postcount=802

I do want to believe that the last two Summer Glau heads will eventually be finished and shipped for the rest of us. But aside from that, the deal with Chris ignoring people (repeatedly) who are asking for it is not something I can look past.

Well I paid for a head.. assuming I paid for the Battle Damage Cameron head which is what I want and the deadline for the normal one had run out.. I didnt get a refund through paypal but could have.. but I also would like to think I am gonna end up with a Battle Damage Cameron head.. which I do want.. :rolleyes:

Any word on the status of the River heads? There's at least 10 people on the list for this. Chris already sold one on ebay in April; shouldn't he be able to cast these up with minimal effort?

This has became beyond ridiculous. I just want what I paid for, my River head. I am so frustrated with the lack of communication form Chris, seems he cant post an update here but he has plenty of time to list on ebay and sell what WE paid for first to others. Unbelievable! It will be a looooooooooong time before I ever entertain the thought of commissioning anything again, just don't like the bad taste it seems to leave in my mouth. :(

Back