Bones and Booth set - 1/6 David Boreanaz/Emily Deschanel headsculpts by Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move this through to the customs comissions section

If I collected 1/6 I would get these, its one of my favourite shows :rock
x :peace

Time to move this through to the customs comissions section

If I collected 1/6 I would get these, its one of my favourite shows :rock
x :peace

You could always get just a couple 1/6 figures here and there.

You could always get just a couple 1/6 figures here and there.
Well I do have a Samwise in his box with my Hobbit Collection, my one and only 1/6 :rock
x
Why don't start with these then? There is always a first time for everything :lol
Yeah I got my Samwise 1/6 just a few days ago to go in my Sam LOTR display, so I do have 1, but he's not coming out of his box so these would be no good for me.
x :wave

Well I do have a Samwise in his box with my Hobbit Collection, my one and only 1/6 :rock
x

Yeah I got my Samwise 1/6 just a few days ago to go in my Sam LOTR display, so I do have 1, but he's not coming out of his box so these would be no good for me.
x :wave

Well, I suppose it's a start. You know how this collectible thing goes and grows.

so what happened to this thread ..it just died out ??? and is there going to be a Brennan and booth set ??

can_of_worms.jpg

HELLO... is there going to be a Brennan and booth set OR NOT ???

We haven't reached the min. number for this to happen yet. And given the hole Howes situation and how long this thread has been started, I don't see this happening so soon.

Maybe approach another sculptor? Any ideas?

We haven't reached the min. number for this to happen yet. And given the hole Howes situation and how long this thread has been started, I don't see this happening so soon.

Maybe approach another sculptor? Any ideas?

I say you best bet is with Spenser he's doing a Dam fine job!!!!

Put me down for the Emily Deschanel HS. Thanks

Received an email from Chris stated he is working through orders and getting them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back