SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother and I got our two Shockies yesterday and SSC did an awesome job with these. The paint apps are really nice and the joints are not only good, they are tight!!! I had to force one shoulder to turn...

Keep cranking out the tight bodies and the armored troops SS! Well done!

didn't think this one would top the Utapau (which i thought was awesome) but i like the shock trooper better.
IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

Unfortunately he'll never be a good dancer:
IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

with some jedi backing them up:
IMG_1190.jpg

Thanks for posting those two left feet pics! Those are cracking me up. I'm so surprised that SS sent it that way. No worries, I'm sure SS will take care of it no problem. Funny stuff though!

I really wanted the exclusive and my wait list converted after I was charged for the regular and it had shipped. I know I could have just sent the regular back, but money is tight and I couldn't afford both even temporarily. Great pics. My regular should be here Monday.

Two left feet, huh? So...he can't dance?
yup. he does all his dancing with his blaster rifle for now. i called SS on friday. they said they'll try and get a right foot to me ASAP. i'm glad i actually noticed it. i was posing his legs and i kept thinking something didn't look natural with the poses. that's when i realized he must have came out of the clone jar horribly disfigured. but he was still able to cut a living for himself in the republic military. and as a Shock Trooper no less!!! he must be some kind of super trooper.

Im really need imperial shock trooper Rifle and blaster..
Does anybody know where to buy??
im ask for TOYS Anxiety,they havent answer..
T_T

Im really need imperial shock trooper Rifle and blaster..
Does anybody know where to buy??
im ask for TOYS Anxiety,they havent answer..
T_T

Hang out in their thread in the Dealer's section. They'll post an update when they part one out, then it's just a matter of using the links to their website and getting the parts before someone else does.

i wanna know if the person you got the figure from said that the guns were missing? if it wasn't listed that way i'd be demanding a refund and getting the figure from somewhere else. you shouldn't have to buty the guns seperate.

i wanna know if the person you got the figure from said that the guns were missing? if it wasn't listed that way i'd be demanding a refund and getting the figure from somewhere else. you shouldn't have to buty the guns seperate.

Sounds like a painful way to get the guns. You shouldn't have to buy them separately either. :p

I wish my fraking figure would frking get here.

My shocktrooper wa ssupposed to be here last wednesday. According to quantum view, it was out for delivery, but at

12:20:

DES MOINES, IA, US 12/09/2009 12:20 P.M. EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL
12/09/2009 4:39 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/09/2009 3:15 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/09/2009 2:32 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Fine. I'm cool with that. It was snowing like hell around here and I was trapped in Omaha/council bluffs(for Star Wars in concert) until about 1PM thursday. here's what it said then:

DES MOINES, IA, US 12/10/2009 7:54 P.M. EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL

Ok, so even though my street had been plowed, and my driveway and my sidewalk all cleared, perhaps there was still a problem. I'm cool, I'll wait.

So Friday, I take my wife to work, and when I picked her up from work, on the way home, about 2 miles from my house I saw a UPS truck! Alright, it must have come if they are that close and heading away from my area. but alas:

DES MOINES, IA, US 12/11/2009 8:01 P.M. EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL
12/11/2009 6:18 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

sigh. Ok, it says delivery on monday. and sure enough:

DES MOINES, IA, US 12/14/2009 7:55 P.M. EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL
DES MOINES, IA, US 12/13/2009 1:10 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN

So I called last night, got someone with a lousy accent and they said we don't know why there is a problem. It could be there is no way for a truck to safetly get to you blah blah blah.

So here it is almost 9PM and still no fraking shock trooper, and no updates to my quantum view

Frakin UPS.

Back