SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the Stormie, Sandtrooper, and Ben in Clone Armor.

Then you should appreciate the poseability they have over the Medicom troops. The smaller limbs keep them realistically proportioned while maintaining an "armored" look and feel. I think it's the perfect balance.

Man, I hope I don't get yelled at for this, but........

Obama Trooper!
b64heo.jpg

Oh, and here is my video review:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J3dUIH_CDEg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I finally sat down and decided to open all my troops. I had opened the utapau when it came, but the other have all been boxed. All look great on the shelf out of the box, but my shocktrooper's right arm is so loose it won't stay bent. :-(

I finally sat down and decided to open all my troops. I had opened the utapau when it came, but the other have all been boxed. All look great on the shelf out of the box, but my shocktrooper's right arm is so loose it won't stay bent. :-(

Mine too, and his left hand sometimes just falls out :slap but its the only one like that, although the rest of my troopers are a little on the loose side. but they stay in pose for the most part.

don't know if this review was posted here but it's a dang good one....
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/y63JPRKFkuY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/y63JPRKFkuY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

well....finally got the armor off to switch out the body suit....looks much better than the pleather suit....I simply have him in the pose where he's standing on the floating senate chair with the chancellor....
068EBCCA-3171-466D-9409-F2EBB30E9173-324-00000015DE05EEC3.jpg

13DBC3C7-C9E7-48A4-AE2C-A1BE6B98EDB0-324-00000015DBFE66F6.jpg

653B2159-C401-4946-A8B5-A72DE451FD9D-324-00000015D8C3FA88.jpg

one with flash
BC56D2FE-37EE-4AA2-9917-0029BA5C58F2-324-00000015E043DC41.jpg

How is this for awesome...

I just walked into my local comic book store and there was the exclusive version of this guy just sitting on the shelf, dusty at the original price sticker...WOW!!!!

The exclusive goes for over $220 on ebay now...I saved over $100 bucks!

I wanted to ask for a discount with the dust...but I wasn't going to push my luck. SO HAPPY.

I am glad I have some regular black stands, I really hate the white ones.

Nice score. The Shocktrooper is really nice. I just wish SSC had developed the cloth body suit with this one. I don't like the funky pleather one and switching them out means risking breakage to the armor.

Yea looks awesome with the new suit and body. Thought about doing that but decided to sell off all my clones instead. Run ing out of space and budget.

Why is it every time I go into my LCS shop they find another one of these buried in the stock room... and the EXCLUSIVE version! This has happened twice!

Damn, I saw this thread and got excited because I would love this guy in 1/4th scale. It would've looked perfectw ith these two guys.

10706747_269227463201499_1364733972_n.jpg

Back