Darth Sidious LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palpy_ANGRY.jpg

The sculpt looks spot-on to me. I absolutely adore the PT Sidious design; it's far more imposing in my opinion.

Addendum: I'm convinced that Palpatine/Sidious is Sideshow's favorite Star Wars character. Every few months they announce another Palpatine product.

Last edited:
The emperor is my #1 fav character and after MR replicas, is the "focus" of my collection.

But I just don't feel like supporting this LSB line at all. Happy with my 1:1 version.

Kinda bummed with this release 'cause that also probably means a ROTJ Emperor PF is a bit further down the road than I was hoping for.

And the make-up on Ian in ROTS still really bothers me even 5 years later.

How hard could of it been to replicate what he looked liked in ROTJ, but maybe just a little bit younger?!

Here he just looks like a full on ghoul. :slap

Passed. Even with no NRD, I still need to think about whether or not I want this in my collection....don't want to order and then cancel just because I got caught up in ordering.

We just need a ROTJ Emperor PF now!

This is how I feel. I think that will be the absolute last line to get a Palpatine release, lol.

12" figure, 1:1 bust, diorama, legendary scale bust. Still no PF! If I didn't at least know that it was coming, I'd be pulling out my hair.

:gah:

I guess they wanted to save the best for last!

We just need a ROTJ Emperor PF now!

This is how I feel. I think that will be the absolute last line to get a Palpatine release, lol.

12" figure, 1:1 bust, diorama, legendary scale bust. Still no PF! If I didn't at least know that it was coming, I'd be pulling out my hair.

:gah:

I guess they wanted to save the best for last!

I already own the 1:1 bust, but Palpatine is my favorite character in the saga so I still ordered this one. I plan on displaying it with the MR saber.

Mine was suppose to come in yesterday but no sign of the UPS guy. I will have to check it out when I get off work.

I had one ordered an canceled. Im on ssc website right now trying to convince myself to get this. I just don't like the face sculpt and even for only 250$ i cant convince myself i want this in my collection.

Mine is due in next week now. I Can't wait, I'll post pics once I get it. I thought the sculpt on this one was pretty good. Obi was horrible IMO.

Back