Senate Duel: Yoda VS Darth Sidious Diorama Faux Bronze Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
son-of-a...the first faux bronze I've missed. oh well, I will get it down the road if my waitlist doesn't convert.

Received #09/25 today! I know this is one not many are excited about (or even care about for that matter!) but it is exactly what I was hoping for. The bronze finish is done really well - better than I expected. Some of the pictures I have seen of previous faux bronze pieces had me slightly concerned how it would look in person. No complaints whatsoever. This is also my first dio and I am quite impressed. It is very heavy, although I think the size of it is perfect. The lightsabers make me a bit nervous, so I will have to be considerate of display.

There's my two cents for what it's worth to those who care!

damn, I didn't know this was shipping already. I guess my chance of getting one is 0.

Can you post some pics please? Congrats on owning something so limited and unique!

Yea, I actually would have had it two weeks ago, but was on vacation and asked Sideshow to postpone the shipment until I got back. On a side note, the folks over at Sideshow are great people. the lady that helped me was great.

I will try and post a few pictures here. I don't think I ever have, so I will do my best!

OK, here are some photos. I tried to set it up with a light background to see the piece a little better. Unfortunately, this will be going back in the box today for storage as I currently do not have a place to display it. We are remodeling our basement into a family/home theater room and it will have a movie theme (obviously!). I am hoping to get the vader vs obi (ANH) faux bronze to complement this one. That way I will have a nice display of a lightsaber duel from each trilogy.

Sorry, not all the pictures I took were able to upload, but I think the ones that did covered it pretty well:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back