SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the post.

i definitely have a preference for the SST ST but i can totally respect the fact that it is a case of "to each his own". two very cool figs!

It's ironic just how much better the Sideshow Trooper looks, despite being put in inferior/submissive poses to contrast the Medi. :lol

SS Clones are looking so good. I'm waiting for the 501st to come out though.So hard to pass on this and the 212th.

i have noticed many retailers already having the ST in stock... starting to wonder why i bother waiting for SST when instant gratification is becoming more abundant.

Saw this in my friend's shop yesterday. I haven't been collecting SSC Star Wars for quite a while but I'm buying this one for sure.

It's ironic just how much better the Sideshow Trooper looks, despite being put in inferior/submissive poses to contrast the Medi. :lol

The pics and poses look fine to me :huh

But it does show that the SSC one has a slightly sharper look (first time I've noticed it in comparison pics) and a more realistic (less toy-ish) appearance.

YESSSS!!!:chew
4137728386_23a40c85fd_m.jpg

Alter Ego has the Regs in stock! I went ahead and ordered one but also have the EX on order which I used some SS points for. I'll have the one I just ordered by next Thursday at the latest and hopefully the EX will start shipping next week??

Last edited:
Back