Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Just watched Puss and Boots and noticed my Rogue looks like:

GoldenGoose.jpg

When it should have looked like this:

5618148.jpg

No my friend did and the head isn't too much better than mine. I might get mine custom painted.

I think he's talking about the Reg IL, since it's still instock & you can't flexpay something on the waitlist.

uh, yeah you can :) at least you could when I last jumped on a waitlist...
I really hope you get a nice one but I fear for you... they don't have any replacements anymore so you will probably get one of those ugly original ones

uh, yeah you can :) at least you could when I last jumped on a waitlist...
I really hope you get a nice one but I fear for you... they don't have any replacements anymore so you will probably get one of those ugly original ones

I stand corrected then. :)
Been awhile I've been on a waitlist.

I think he's talking about the Reg IL, since it's still instock & you can't flexpay something on the waitlist.

I'm sure you can flex pay on WL items, but I think SSC fills all the WL order that will pay in full first. If it's the Reg. he's talking about then he's probably all good.

yeah, they do that
or did... I read somewhere on the forums that the two waitlists are combined now, don't know this for a fact though

I got a response from Daniel and they are still waiting for the next allotment of replacement parts from China. I've been waiting since November now :(

well my last flexpay isn't until may.. so you never know. not unless i can get my hands on another head (regular) at at later date.

also when i purchased it it was in stock .if it had been on wait list i wouldn't have bothered.. and prob just gone on ebay

:)..

Anybody got a spare regular head they want to sell? I want to give a shot at repainting one.

Back