1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a unique sculpt he made himself? That'd still be custom, just cause he was able to run it and bring costs down doesn't make it any less custom lol
Makes it more like a 3rd party option given that it appears to have been mass produced in a factory. Very different to individually made custom runs.

Is it a unique sculpt he made himself? That'd still be custom, just cause he was able to run it and bring costs down doesn't make it any less custom lol
Hot Toys, Inart, third party like Mars Toys, all make their own sculpts, lol. Doesn't matter. The sculpt you receive isn't given precise or personal attention. It goes through a conveyer belt.

Jaxon is an artist who does custom work. His involvement with this product does not make it custom.

Probably in similar numbers to that of say a MarsToys offering. Somewhere in the high hundreds to low thousands. Either way, he’s not doing all these by hand by himself. They’re being mass produced in a factory.
That is a lot more than I thought; I would have guessed it was going to be a run of maybe 100 or so....

I’m sure it’s in the hundreds/thousands like Gipetto said. It’s looking like it’s going to be as if Hot Toys made them, but, you know, gave you a nice headsculpt instead of a reprint from 2008.

80D0D41E-EEA2-4463-ADA5-741E5A2C781F.jpeg

71EF1B82-086D-4B93-8B1A-427E6D90FB3E.jpeg

8F1982C3-9A80-400A-A5A7-F7CAE8BE8304.jpeg

97828E07-E762-42DD-B3B1-88BF556A9C78.jpeg

4C373E10-E60D-4589-A29A-10FA01A0BCA1.png

I hope he/they just take their time. Looks like they got the molding process down beautifully, if the face plates are painted nicely, I’ll be very happy.

That is a lot more than I thought; I would have guessed it was going to be a run of maybe 100 or so....
Given that it’s still been open for PO all this time without selling out, I would say that is indicative of there being a large number of these being manufactured. If it was just a 100, it more than likely would’ve sold out by now. Have to remember that it’s not just ppl on this site buying them. You’ve got Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, maybe even YouTube and other social platforms; not to mention ppl who aren’t on social media but probably just keep an eye on OSK’s email newsletter. There’s a lot of HT Batman Begins owners out there, especially considering the 3 times that figure has been issued

Well I suppose I am ****** stupid then cos I bought oatys sculpt & Jaxons for my other mms 595, my collection is 90% batman & now Iv got a figure & headsculpt that in my eyes now is the best version there is.
My whole collection is stupid if that’s how you wanna think?
I can’t justify spending £10 never mind £500 on “toys” but I do cos it’s my hobby & I can ✌🏻
Don’t listen to that nonsense man. Nothing stupid about spending money on custom hand made pieces you enjoy. Cost is all relative.

Back