Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I received one of the first batch and was still waiting for replacements last week. They have never pro-actively gotten in touch with updates and last week I'd had enough and have been offered and agreed to a full refund.

After looking at a box for the past 5 months, even if replacement parts were provided all I would see when I looked at her would be 18 inches of disappointment and resentment towards Sideshow.

I'm also from the first wave and still waiting for a replacement, though I had asked for a full-body one. I've kept in touch with them and it's coming soon. The newer pics people have posted are definitely significantly improved over mine so here's hoping this is done with soon.

Eye shadow is still not all that good looking. The neck on the reg. portrait seems to fit better without the gap while she's wearing the jacket. Eyes on the EX seem to still be off just a tad, but nothing like its predecessor.

My replacement heads look great. The only thing is the eyeshadow still isn't smooth like the proto. Still, I'm satisfied with my Rogue and happy to have her next to Gambit!

This whole thing is insane, Ive been in line for my full replacement since the day I got my original. My last few inquiries about where my replacement is basically "we don't know yet"

No one at Sideshow can give me a day or even a month when to expect it.

So aggravating.

This whole thing is insane, Ive been in line for my full replacement since the day I got my original. My last few inquiries about where my replacement is basically "we don't know yet"

No one at Sideshow can give me a day or even a month when to expect it.

So aggravating.

I called them last week since I hadnt heard anything and was told they are waiting on new bodies from the factory, shouldnt be to much longer. Was told they have replacement heads. They offered to send replacement heads with one of the internally passed QC bodies from the original batch. I told them I would consdier if the body was in good order so they are checking for me.

I have ordered Rogue Pf from SS n mentioned to check before shipping its on flex will get her next month hope she comes fine :pray:

hay friends tell me how exactly eyes should look i mean proper head coz i ordered reg n asked them to check before they ship her

I dont think SS will make another rogue PF thats why :wink1:......want to get rogue (Ordered from SS)-psylocke(will get reg ohh waitlisted for Ex -do u think any chances :lol)------cyclops(getting Reg)-----gambit(liked PF but way too much on evilbay hope they will make comi)-colossus(waiting for inhand pics of Pf then decide will get reg if it turn out gooD)------magneto:impatient:-----wolverine(didnt like PF)

me and dhaval both got rogue same time, just hope we dont get one of the returns, like him hope a psylocke ex converts for me too, psylocke convinced me to get rogue too asi have already ordered storm pf, An X men theme based ladies pf for me looks like a nice idea, since only few are out, apart from these 3 i think emma frost pf and mystique is out..and most are available at retail unlike male X men like gambit and wolverine

I dont think SS will make another rogue PF thats why :wink1:......want to get rogue (Ordered from SS)-psylocke(will get reg ohh waitlisted for Ex -do u think any chances :lol)------cyclops(getting Reg)-----gambit(liked PF but way too much on evilbay hope they will make comi)-colossus(waiting for inhand pics of Pf then decide will get reg if it turn out gooD)------magneto:impatient:-----wolverine(didnt like PF)

Damn, u r CRAZY man?! Buying that much? I have seen your collection and you have a lot and from many of your posts here on freaks you said you also have many on PO right now at SSC as well. And now you are planning on assemble the whole X-Men team? DAMN!!!

I started collecting in august last year and have spent a bit more than $1000 in total and I thought I was CRAZY. HAHA...

Good luck man. Hope you get what you want... :)

Damn, u r CRAZY man?! Buying that much? I have seen your collection and you have a lot and from many of your posts here on freaks you said you also have many on PO right now at SSC as well. And now you are planning on assemble the whole X-Men team? DAMN!!!

I started collecting in august last year and have spent a bit more than $1000 in total and I thought I was CRAZY. HAHA...

Good luck man. Hope you get what you want... :)

I have started from Nov2011 n spent more than 5000$ till now excluding pre-orders :gah:

Back