Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Why have you forsaken me Sideshow gods? :monkey2

19982455-5001-4765-8ebf-b5f99df7cb6a.jpg

The best suit for this Halloween ....

Rogue "dead eye" pf

IMG_0400.jpg

OMG!!!! WHO THE HELL PAINT THIS AWESOME ____!!!

sideshow-rogue-custom-paint-progress.jpg

Finished up my EX head. Fixed the shape of the lipstick and lightened the colour to more of a vibrant red, fixed a ton of issues with the hair that isn't pictured, lightened the white hair, fixed the bandana, added some green eyeshadow since I thought it'd look nice. My first picture is more flattering of the paint than it actually was, it looked like total crap from a lot of angles.

Didn't bother to change the eyes since I thought they were alright but the ones on my regular head...welp.

Awesome repaint!!! Hope the new ones come out this good

sideshow-rogue-custom-paint-progress.jpg

Finished up my EX head. Fixed the shape of the lipstick and lightened the colour to more of a vibrant red, fixed a ton of issues with the hair that isn't pictured, lightened the white hair, fixed the bandana, added some green eyeshadow since I thought it'd look nice. My first picture is more flattering of the paint than it actually was, it looked like total crap from a lot of angles.

Didn't bother to change the eyes since I thought they were alright but the ones on my regular head...welp.

Awesome repaint!!! Hope the new ones come out this good

^^^ :lol:lol:lol

I've got a coat of skin on her, World Series game 7 is on tonight so it will be perhaps Sunday before I work on her some more.

It it safe now? The coast is cleared? Everone getting a good Rogue now? I am happy with mine. Althought I might sell it in a year from now to get ready for possible Hulk and/or Batman LSF. Gotta get ready to make some sacriface for the big $2k. LOL

Regardless, what kind of conversion i did on any SS statues, i don't think you like any of them anyway but then again who care. Just glad, i don't have the same taste as you.

You are WINNING right now.

why all the hostility dude??:dunno hey if you want to convert 20 Hulks go ahead and all your minions can bow down to you. It ain't my fault that you can't bring anything to the table other than conversions that you don't have the skills to do yourself and comments that no one can understand.

As for if anyone cares, it sure appears that you certainly care about what everyone thinks, or maybe I've read your nasty pms wrong that all you wanted to do is show off your collection and don't care what anyone thinks, but by the above response it would appear that you do care. Maybe a bit to much.:dunno

BTW the conversions that you've paid for are great and Shawn does some amazing work, but I've never seen you ever give him credit for his work, and you seem more than willing to take all the praise for someone elses hard work.

Once again you seem to have to jump all over a forum member for only stating his opinion. All I said was at least you not using a EX. version and you take that to mean that I don't like any of Shawn's conversions that you've paid for, when in fact I only have the highest admiration for his work/services that you pay for.

Take a chill pill man, relax and get back on topic.:lecture:offtopic:

EDIT: BTW "WINNING" is so yesterday.:monkey1

Back