Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Saw this in the Google image section. Thought it would be cool to repaint it. I really like the look of it. What do you think?

ic2zj6.jpg

yeah Shawn should be able to do a great job on that one.:monkey3

Speaking of Sean, I got him to fix rogues face for me on the EX head.

ab84e8d3.jpg

Hi Greatwall. :)

Looks cool, and i think since the paint on all these rogues is lackluster anyway give her a great new shiny paintjob

Nothin like a hot cherry on black/grey Rogue...except maybe the original, LOL. And the pose is so similiar too. Will be a great conversion.

Looks cool, and i think since the paint on all these rogues is lackluster anyway give her a great new shiny paintjob

I think the green and yellow paint colors are spot on. Her body suit looks great with the exception of some sloppy painting around the black "X". Her heads, with the sloppy paint apps are the biggest problem.

You won't be disappointed, my friend. Will display side by side with the regular Rogue statue to see the difference.

Love to see the contrasting paint color schemes. :yess:

Saw this in the Google image section. Thought it would be cool to repaint it. I really like the look of it. What do you think?

ic2zj6.jpg

Red on black looks hot. :)

Speaking of Sean, I got him to fix rogues face for me on the EX head.

Soooooo, who is the board member named Sean? :dunno

Here's mine, the Ex head looks ok i think but i wanna hear ur opinions should i send the reg head back or just see bout getting it repainted by one of the guys here
IMG00628.jpg
IMG00632.jpg
IMG00634.jpg
IMG00635.jpg
IMG00636.jpg
IMG00640.jpg
IMG00639.jpg
IMG00641.jpg
IMG00637.jpg

does everyone have this gap?
IMG00633.jpg

Last edited:

Here's mine, the Ex head looks ok i think but i wanna hear ur opinions should i send the reg head back or just see bout getting it repainted by one of the guys here
Sorry cam pics:(

:monkey4Hard to accurately judge with the flash so strong and the pics so small and sideways...:dunno

As soon as you guys see my signature say something like "the doors to the lab are open once more", I'd be happy to take commissions on repainting the Exclusive heads of this figure. I say that because the Ex heads come off. I might even be able to modify the way the necks sit into the neck holes for those having problems.

I'd love to repaint one of these in the red and black scheme as well. When I first painted the protos, I did an image search and saw that version. How cool would that look on that red and black base, too.

As soon as you guys see my signature say something like "the doors to the lab are open once more", I'd be happy to take commissions on repainting the Exclusive heads of this figure. I say that because the Ex heads come off. I might even be able to modify the way the necks sit into the neck holes for those having problems.

I'd love to repaint one of these in the red and black scheme as well. When I first painted the protos, I did an image search and saw that version. How cool would that look on that red and black base, too.

You're Sean?

Got my EX. opened up finally and have to say I'm very happy with how she looks. The head band is a little sloppy, but the eyes on both heads are pretty good imo.

No, Sean is located in Calgary. I don't think he's a member on here though. Just a guy with a hobby that works at a comic collectable store.

i c

Got my EX. opened up finally and have to say I'm very happy with how she looks. The head band is a little sloppy, but the eyes on both heads are pretty good imo.

Congrats!

Back