Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Got my EX. opened up finally and have to say I'm very happy with how she looks. The head band is a little sloppy, but the eyes on both heads are pretty good imo.

Congrats on your pick up Quad. I'm glad to hear she turned out well. I know how badly you wanted her. You gonna put up any pics?

Here is mine... Not perfect, but after seeing some of the others, I think I got pretty lucky:

DSC02035.JPG

DSC02036.JPG

DSC02042.JPG

Only gripes I have are with the white strands on the back of the head:

DSC02045.JPG

DSC02046.JPG

I should of known better but I picked up a sealed box of rogue reg at a lcbs. The sculpt is great but the paint job is poor. A lot of brown paint on the white strands of hair and green specks on the yellow. Parts of the uniform. Also the the jacket just wont fit under her hair. Also I got the gap with the neck as well.

I saw that sideshow is putting together a batch of replacements. Anyone ever go through the process of returning for a replacement from sideshow through a lcbs is it a big hassle? I'm going to give sideshow a call once they open up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Anyone had a chance to look at the gallery for the new Colossus PF?

There is a team shot which includes Rogue, but mine doesn't look like that. Does anyone's? It's like they are rubbing it in now :-(

I never got mine since I missed the deliveries. It got sent back to SS and I am waiting for my refund. I'll get this later down the road. this will definitely be a GC eligible piece. Disappointed

Anyone had a chance to look at the gallery for the new Colossus PF?

There is a team shot which includes Rogue, but mine doesn't look like that. Does anyone's? It's like they are rubbing it in now :-(

Speaking of that team-shot. Notice that Wolverine is absent? Hopefully, that means that we are definitely getting another Wolverine PF that will look better with the rest of the Jim Lee X-Men PFs. I'm still :pray:ing for a brown/tan Wolverine PF.

Speaking of that team-shot. Notice that Wolverine is absent? Hopefully, that means that we are definitely getting another Wolverine PF that will look better with the rest of the Jim Lee X-Men PFs. I'm still :pray:ing for a brown/tan Wolverine PF.

Yeah i agree i always thought he was more of companion piece to sabretooth then the xmen, hopefully the brown one is on the way!

Yeah i agree i always thought he was more of companion piece to sabretooth then the xmen, hopefully the brown one is on the way!

I think after seeing all of these come with a red "X" base. I'm more than sure we'll be seeing a brown suited Wolvie' down the road somewhere.

I think after seeing all of these come with a red "X" base. I'm more than sure we'll be seeing a brown suited Wolvie' down the road somewhere.

That's not that strong of an argument for it seeing as it's very doubtful we'll be getting another Jim Lee Cyclops PF,
and he doesn't have an X base.

That's not that strong of an argument for it seeing as it's very doubtful we'll be getting another Jim Lee Cyclops PF,
and he doesn't have an X base.

I can't argue against this point either...:dunno

I guess I'm saying, I think that we would both agree that we'll see a brown suited Wolvie' at some point. As we have seen. Sideshow is going to milk the cow for all it's worth. I'm just saying what better way to introduce another Wolverine PF to the market than suiting him up in the brown outfit adorn atop the red "X" base. This to me would almost make him too irresistible to pass up. Hitting the Wolvie' and/or the X-Men team completest at the same time.

I can't argue against this point either...:dunno

I guess I'm saying, I think that we would both agree that we'll see a brown suited Wolvie' at some point. As we have seen. Sideshow is going to milk the cow for all it's worth. I'm just saying what better way to introduce another Wolverine PF to the market than suiting him up in the brown outfit adorn atop the red "X" base. This to me would almost make him too irresistible to pass up. Hitting the Wolvie' and/or the X-Men team completest at the same time.

Wolverine is also the only X-Men without an art print :lol
They have to make a brown Wolvie with print!

I decided not to keep mine and wait for replacement portraits, so sideshow just wants me to destroy it so i can get my refund

Back