Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I was there as well actually. I think its just the hype of getting something this anticipated kind of tricks you. Like you still think its somehow that item you were expecting or wanted it to be. So you talk yourself into it.

The bottom line is this. To anyone talking themselves into it or on the fence:

If this was new in the store. And you were looking at it. And you hadnt pre ordered it and we hadnt all crowned it before it came out and expected it to be 600$ before the year was over....

If none of that was part of it.

Would you by this piece new right now for $300 and change? If you can honestly say yes then more power to ya. But ask yourself that question.

Thats a great way to look at it.

Would I walk into a store and give someone $300 for this?

____ NO!!!!! I would laugh in their face and walk out :lol :lol :lol

I was there as well actually. I think its just the hype of getting something this anticipated kind of tricks you. Like you still think its somehow that item you were expecting or wanted it to be. So you talk yourself into it.

If this was new in the store. And you were looking at it. And you hadnt pre ordered it and we hadnt all crowned it before it came out and expected it to be 600$ before the year was over....

Would you by this piece new right now for $300 and change? If you can honestly say yes then more power to ya. But ask yourself that question.

:goodpost:

rogue02.jpg

Yikes! At first I got mad.

Upon second look, this.......

angryKick.gif

:goodpost: :exactly:

One of the best posts on this thread.

I got mine today. I am pretty happy with it, definitely better then other's I have seen.

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

The googly is less, but the eye shadow and bandanna bleed over kill me.

Just to further irritate people and fuel the flames, I would like to present a run down of the numbers.

750 Exclusives produced
1500 Regualar editions produced
+

x
$299.99 a figure

$$$674,977.50$$$

- What Sideshow runs off with from the production while we grab our torches and pitch forks

angry-mob.bmp

The wrath of geeks on a company that fuels a great deal of the hobby- PRICELESS!!!

I am Dragontron, and I approve this message!!!

Last edited:
I got mine today. I am pretty happy with it, definitely better then other's I have seen.

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

Looks good compared to the first ones however we need excellence from SSC not ok. Looks like the paint by the inners of the eyes is lacking

Well here we go, all the way from New York, Rogue! I didn't realize how bad it look until I uploaded the pictures in the computer. When i stand 2 or 3 feet away from it it doesn't look bad. Or maybe its me... :cuckoo:

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

DSCN1701.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

DSCN1705.jpg

What happen to my crack!
DSCN1711.jpg

DSCN1715.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

Wow :clap one of the best EX head I've seen so far..the reg head is hideous though..misshapen and looks like it was painted by cross eyed amateurs using cheap water colors..I've seen better paint jobs on 20$ neca toys!! :slap

Well here we go, all the way from New York, Rogue! I didn't realize how bad it look until I uploaded the pictures in the computer. When i stand 2 or 3 feet away from it it doesn't look bad. Or maybe its me... :cuckoo:

DSCN1699.jpg

Can you take a pic without the flash, flash is going to kill even a good paint app? If a non flash crispy clear pic can be taken then that's more of what we are going to see in hand.

I got my Rogue today as well. #403. I have to say I'm actually pretty happy with mine. She doesn't suffer from the eye problem and the paint apps are pretty good. For some reason, pictures are making her look sub par. She looks much better in person.

Back