Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

P1070340.jpg
droopylids1.jpg

I think the Facebook comments and pictures are hilarious. This is the worst piece I have ever seen released by SS. So horrible it is comical.

Where on SSC's FB page are the comments? I don't see anything up at the top. Do I have to scroll through 1,000 posts? :slap

My exclusive is on FLEX-PAY. I hope I don't get someone else's return. Otherwise it will go back and that is a shame. At least give us some word on why these have changed, not coming out right,etc.

That's the honest and correct thing to do.

My exclusive is on FLEX-PAY. I hope I don't get someone else's return. Otherwise it will go back and that is a shame. At least give us some word on why these have changed, not coming out right,etc.

That's the honest and correct thing to do.

You'll be getting this one :yess:

P1070340.jpg

After selling all my statues for personal family emergency, this is my first statue and I wish it shows up ok. I was really looking forward to this one and now not really since all the flaws.

Maybe we shouldn't be saying how great SSC's customer service is when they pretty much openly dismiss anything critical of their products. It's clear Mike T. didn't read enough posts. NOT EVERYONE WITH IT IN HAND HAS POSTED PHOTOS. His dismissive response really makes me NOT want to continue doing business with SSC's. I will be watching this thread carefully and if SSC's doesn't remedy it for those of you who paid a lot of money for "museum quality statues" I will be cancelling existing orders and not using SSC's. I will buy everything through other retailers and become a fan of Bowen.

Last edited:

she's not crosseyed? No, but her left eye sure is looking at something else than her right eye.

If you look at her straight on and a few inches away, yes but I don't think she is meant to be displayed that way!

SixMillionDollarMan said:
Welcome to the "Turd Exchange Registry Club."

We can just bypass Sideshow all together and start sending out our Rogue Turds to each other :yess:

Brilliant!

Your reg. head? Does the neck fit all the way down with no gap? From the looks of your video it looks like it doesn't go down all the way. It might be from the light, so I don't want to assume anything.

I had a hell of a time trying to put the reg head on, but now it is on all the way. It's the jacket that is getting in the way!
When I push down on the head it's a snug fit

If you look at her straight on and a few inches away, yes but I don't think she is meant to be displayed that way!

Yeah she is not meant to be viewed from a straight on angle more from across the room at an angle just visible in the corner of your field of vision.... geesh guys just exactly how forgiving of bad product have you become.. i like collecting sideshow products just as much as you guys but lets not allow our selves to become mindless drones only to convice ourselves our purchases are justified. I guareentee the product show at sdcc can be viewed at any angle and inches....:goodpost: :clap :wave

Come on aveone, really?

Thats exactly the type of thinking that will allow Sideshow to keep pumping out crap like this.

I didn't think you, of all people, would offer Sideshow a pass on this.

Yeah she is not meant to be viewed from a straight on angle more from across the room at an angle just visible in the corner of your field of vision.... geesh guys just exactly how forgiving of bad product have you become.. i like collecting sideshow products just as much as you guys but lets not allow our selves to become mindless drones only to convice ourselves our purchases are justified. I guareentee the product show at sdcc can be viewed at any angle and inches....:goodpost: :clap :wave

Yes ok ok....
For those who like to put her front and center then your right
Yet she is looking to the side and above, yet I agree the proto eyes were much better for this pose!
I just love the rest of her bod way too much to let her go!

Back