Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Theyll still offer SOME replacements. The question is if those samples will be corrected or still flawed.

Find it interesting that the REG es is still open and hasn't shipped.

I'd jump on that list if those were produced elsewhere and didn't suffer from fuglyititis.

I think the ship has sailed for the EX head.. maybe not the reg

I'm waiting to see production pics of the reg myself. If she can look like the proto, I'll replace my order. Biggest 'if' of all time :lol

24.jpg

Added to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive

Ok, here are a few pics of my Regular head on the EX, my EX head looks a little better.
I have to say the paint job could be better but to me she is not a disaster as some of you make her to be. As I sit here looking at her from about 4 ft away I can see she is a great sculpt. And the more I look the more Im convinced that she is not meant to be displayed in certain angles , especially with those eyes. The factory did something completely different than the Proto and that is reason enough to be upset.
I am looking at her in my displays and she is super sexy and is a great statue. Is it worth $300.00? You be the judge but for me I dont think I will be returning her.

DSC03905copy.jpg

DSC03915copy.jpg

DSC03918copy.jpg

DSC03920copy.jpg

DSC03914copy.jpg

DSC03907copy.jpg

Congrats AV, glad it worked out for yah.

I posted this in the Joker thread but I think it works here as well.

I don't get because of one mishap that every piece is now under the scrutiny of the eye. Members are stating, gotta watch over the Faith, gotta watch over Vamperilla, OH NOES the Joker, what if....

really, how long as it been in their track record that hey haven't messed up. (or not the last mess up, the fraction of percentage or mess ups versus what is good)

Last edited:

For 300$ a pop eventually someone else will do it a lot better and cheaper while coming thru ur window to snatch ur chil'ern too son

Last edited:

I agree with Averone, it's still a great sculpt, I will not be returning mine either.

Congrats AV, glad it worked out for yah.

I posted this in the Joker thread but I think it works here as well.

Thanks! I know some may think because of my affiliation with Sideshow Im just full of it! But Im being totally forward here, I do think this could have been another home run but the factory has done you the collectors an injustice by moving the position of the eye balls. I would think Sideshow will look into this and the future releases will be much better because of it. In fact I know they look at this and look into it. However I got to tell you, unless you got someone camping out at these factories in China 24/7, the QC is going to be what it is. Its not like they dont visit the factories but you cant be sure of the final product till its done and finished.

I guess Im not that critical as some, Im ok keeping this beauty. Bring on the next X-man SS and please try your best to do better!!

BTW, I just noticed the prints in the EX box!

There are 2 of them, one with Rouge and the other Gambit!

The Gambit is very very cool!

Thanks! I know some may think because of my affiliation with Sideshow Im just full of it! But Im being totally forward here, I do think this could have been another home run but the factory has done you the collectors an injustice by moving the position of the eye balls. I would think Sideshow will look into this and the future releases will be much better because of it. In fact I know they look at this and look into it. However I got to tell you, unless you got someone camping out at these factories in China 24/7, the QC is going to be what it is. Its not like they dont visit the factories but you cant be sure of the final product till its done and finished.

I guess Im not that critical as some, Im ok keeping this beauty. Bring on the next X-man SS and please try your best to do better!!

tumblr_lmqsz9OAhp1qiprvco1_500.gif

Back