Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Herp derp

I'm flaming this piece until I get an acceptable response from Quality-outta-Control

Herp derp

I'm flaming this piece until I get an acceptable response from Quality-outta-Control

:lol:lol:lol

win.jpg

Obviously to each their own opinion, but to me $300 is a decent deal, to some with more disposable income this may be a drop in the hat. For 300 bones, it doesn't have to be perfect but it can't look like a child painted it. Put aside the messy eye paint apps and everyone's regular head still looks to be painted with watered down paint or not enough coats, especially on the top part of the hair!

I agree with Ski, they arent going to to a new run, but if they were decent about the situation they would (not happening).

What will happen is they will take returned heads and recycle them to other return customers. Essentially if you request a new head, you'll get someone else's bad head, and around it goes until you get one less jacked up than the one you had.

Same with the bodies, you dont think they are just going to bash them into bits right? They will be paired with new heads and re-shipped or re-sold.

When it comes down to it, they arent going to have a warehouse full of these, they will eventually sell out whether it becomes a gift card item or folks who arent board members and don't know what they are getting.

All we can hope is that if we send enough bad emails, jack with their FB enough, and force them to have to have the manpower to handle the returns and exchanges, that it will become suck a nuisance that someone at the top has to take some responsibility.

They will never pull a Netflix and openly apologize for a bad job, because what happens then is folks who thought they were happy with the piece start second guessing then they want refunds too. It's called PR Damage Control, hence the "No one else has complained" bit.

Just don't back down and don't say "If I look at her from across the street, she looks great!!!" Get what you paid for.

Obviously to each their own opinion, but to me $300 is a decent deal, to some with more disposable income this may be a drop in the hat. For 300 bones, it doesn't have to be perfect but it can't look like a child painted it. Put aside the messy eye paint apps and everyone's regular head still looks to be painted with watered down paint or not enough coats, especially on the top part of the hair!

I agree with Ski, they arent going to to a new run, but if they were decent about the situation they would (not happening).

What will happen is they will take returned heads and recycle them to other return customers. Essentially if you request a new head, you'll get someone else's bad head, and around it goes until you get one less jacked up than the one you had.

Same with the bodies, you dont think they are just going to bash them into bits right? They will be paired with new heads and re-shipped or re-sold.

When it comes down to it, they arent going to have a warehouse full of these, they will eventually sell out whether it becomes a gift card item or folks who arent board members and don't know what they are getting.

All we can hope is that if we send enough bad emails, jack with their FB enough, and force them to have to have the manpower to handle the returns and exchanges, that it will become suck a nuisance that someone at the top has to take some responsibility.

They will never pull a Netflix and openly apologize for a bad job, because what happens then is folks who thought they were happy with the piece start second guessing then they want refunds too. It's called PR Damage Control, hence the "No one else has complained" bit.

Just don't back down and don't say "If I look at her from across the street, she looks great!!!" Get what you paid for.

:goodpost::exactly::exactly:
Very true. I've had an issue with SSC QC for a while. Much of the time it's hit or miss. When it's a miss, I've returned things instantly.

The first person who sends theirs back for an exchange will get this one in return:
These were done by the first factory who cost a little more, so they had to find a backup factory to work with.
It worked out better for everyone.

rogue.jpg

Here's some pics of mine. Just arrived today and after all the comments I've read I was a bit nervous opening the box. Thankfully mine does not look as bad as some I've seen here. More pics of her in my collection thread. Enjoy.

IMG_7735.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

Not all are that bad!

I put up a Youtube just now:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDwkElInPh4"]Sideshow Rouge PF EX - YouTube[/ame]

Back