Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Some of these are starting to look pretty normal.

Hey Seb, did something happen to the right eye on that reg? Looks smudged.

Not the best images but here is another set of face shots.

IMG_0055-1.jpg

IMG_0056-1.jpg

The EX head looks ok, but the Reg head still looks like a five year old put on her eye liner.

All of these pics look like ass. Her faces are horrid, and the body looks ridiculous without the jacket. Rogue is supposed to have super strength, yet they gave her chicken arms.

Looks like a HUGE disappointment, I may cancel her before my last FlexPay is done.

Some of these are starting to look pretty normal.

Hey Seb, did something happen to the right eye on that reg? Looks smudged.

most of them are, im picking mine up at the FED EX depot in the morning. I wasnt really looking forward to Rogue that much. Im more disappointed that Storm and Angel got pushed back.

If they ____ those ones up, Ill be ending this hobby of mine.

All of these pics look like ass. Her faces are horrid, and the body looks ridiculous without the jacket. Rogue is supposed to have super strength, yet they gave her chicken arms.

Looks like a HUGE disappointment, I may cancel her before my last FlexPay is done.

Hadn't they gone that route, I am sure she would have looked too bulky with her jacket on. Which IS afterall the way she is supposed to be displayed.

Last edited:

I say check her out in person. You may end up liking it in hand. There have been some variations and lazy eye really isn't as severe on some. If yours has really bad lazy eye, then that would be your reason for a legit return and full refund.

:exactly: Barbarian...Now if they did the "ass switch" with Madame Hydra then it'd be rightfully deemed "false advertising" since her 360 and photos of her backside are included on her product description page

effiwg.jpg

339ouhu.jpg

most of them are, im picking mine up at the FED EX depot in the morning. I wasnt really looking forward to Rogue that much. Im more disappointed that Storm and Angel got pushed back.

If they ____ those ones up, Ill be ending this hobby of mine.

Hope you get a good one bud :1-1:

I'm slightly worried about the Psylocke PF but I think she'll be fine.

ROFL she really does look pretty bad without the jacket, definatly gotta keep that jacket on. T-rex arms pretty much nails it.

Back