Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

Congrats on the Cap PF Joe! :clap
I got one as well, $1040 shipped for the EX! :yess:
Damn! That's a spicy meatball!!! I paid MSRP for the EX direct from SS back in the day and sold it pretty damn quick for a tiny profit compared to the modern value. I just couldn't stand the fabric used. Everything else is aces, but that damn t-shirt fabric killed the whole piece for me.

Damn! That's a spicy meatball!!! I paid MSRP for the EX direct from SS back in the day and sold it pretty damn quick for a tiny profit compared to the modern value. I just couldn't stand the fabric used. Everything else is aces, but that damn t-shirt fabric killed the whole piece for me.

So just the fabric used & not the whole PFs in general?
Cause I know that Filip stays away from PFs as much as he can with a few minor exceptions.

:lol Glad to see that this is a popular pic in this thread... Probably my biggest contribution on this forum....:rotfl

You should start charging a fee, dude. :lol (Although, as I'm the fool that added the words "Double" and "Win!!", I should probably can all this talk about royalties. :lol)

Great pic though, rome. Not surprising that everyone's using it. :hi5:

Re: Rogue

friend got his cancellation. unfortunately his hobby ended before it got off the ground. my Rogue excl is shipping, and meh..
I sound unworthy. So its shipping in 6 days. My wishlist for the upcomming year(s) has changed. (im not saying these are all being made)

I have to figure out how ill be able to keep the hobby in control.
must have / wishlist for me:
Nightcrawler PF
Colossus PF
Beast PF
Iceman Comiquette / PF
Storm PF
Storm Comiquette
Savage She Hulk Comiquette
Phoenix Comiquette
Dark Phoenix Comiquette
Shadow Cat PF or Comiquette
Psylocke PF
Magneto PF
Jean Grey PF
Angel Comqiuette
Archangel PF
Batman PF
Joker PF
Apocalypse Comiquette
Deadpool Comiquette / PF
Fantomex PF
X-23 PF
Wolverine PF Variant

Ultron PF
Captain America Comiquette
Thor Comiquette

Legendary Scale Wolverine

Mumma-Ra
Cheetara

Im posting this more as a reminder for myself in the upcomming weeks how to avoid impulse buying no matter how great Spooktacular is this year (i get a feeling its gonna be awesome).

EDIT

note to self add

Dr Strange PF
Juggernaut Comiquette
Iron Patriot Comiquette
Loki PF
Cable PF / Comiquette
Vision PF
Scarlet Witch PF

Last edited:

Cause I know that Filip stays away from PFs as much as he can with a few minor exceptions.
Yup! Fil and I see things pretty much the same way. I've had every PF that folks now consider grails and sold them all due to the fact that they weren't fully sculpted. Cap, Thor, Red Skull, Shin Akuma, Hulk, etc. etc. etc. I have loosened up my view recently though. I still think that the less fabric used, the better. :)

750 not yet shipped and they closed the waitlist already. What will they do with those canceled when shipping starts? Put it back in-stock?

I have never seen something like this.

750 not yet shipped and they closed the waitlist already. What will they do with those canceled when shipping starts? Put it back in-stock?

I have never seen something like this.

They leave some on the WL that got on way earlier and cancel the ones that got on way late. Not new.

friend got his cancellation. unfortunately his hobby ended before it got off the ground. my Rogue excl is shipping, and meh..
I sound unworthy. So its shipping in 6 days. My wishlist for the upcomming year(s) has changed. (im not saying these are all being made)

I have to figure out how ill be able to keep the hobby in control.
must have / wishlist for me:
Nightcrawler PF
Colossus PF
Beast PF
Iceman Comiquette / PF
Storm PF
Storm Comiquette
Savage She Hulk Comiquette
Phoenix Comiquette
Dark Phoenix Comiquette
Shadow Cat PF or Comiquette
Psylocke PF
Magneto PF
Jean Grey PF
Angel Comqiuette
Archangel PF
Batman PF
Joker PF
Apocalypse Comiquette
Deadpool Comiquette / PF
Fantomex PF
X-23 PF
Wolverine PF Variant

Ultron PF
Captain America Comiquette
Thor Comiquette

Legendary Scale Wolverine
Mumma-Ra
Cheetara

Im posting this more as a reminder for myself in the upcomming weeks how to avoid impulse buying no matter how great Spooktacular is this year (i get a feeling its gonna be awesome).

EDIT

note to self add

Dr Strange PF
Juggernaut Comiquette
Iron Patriot Comiquette
Loki PF
Cable PF / Comiquette
Vision PF
Scarlet Witch PF

That's the one that may totally change my collecting focus.:monkey3 if it does, I may have a few pieces for sale. Not for the $$$ but for space.

That's the one that may totally change my collecting focus.:monkey3 if it does, I may have a few pieces for sale. Not for the $$$ but for space.

I'm not planning to collect the LSF line. My only gripe with the Wolverine LSF is that its a 1:2 scale of the previously released PF. SS should have made the Wolverine LSF with the brown costume instead. That's something I would have order regardless of scale....

Mine is now cancelled. Should I get back back on it, or just go with the regular?

Very true. You will find that Barb and I share many common interests in this little hobby of ours. It's almost uncanny how similar our thoughts are on almost any topic when it comes to statues. I am enjoying more of the PFs of late. Most of them have fully sculpted costumes with cloth that can be removed. That leaves a 1/4 fully sculpted piece that can be put on display. I think that's win-win for everyone.

Yup! Fil and I see things pretty much the same way. I've had every PF that folks now consider grails and sold them all due to the fact that they weren't fully sculpted. Cap, Thor, Red Skull, Shin Akuma, Hulk, etc. etc. etc. I have loosened up my view recently though. I still think that the less fabric used, the better. :)

Damn Bro. I didn't even see this post before I replied to xYx. I feel the exact same way about the PFs that have been released of late. Are you sure your not my brother from another mother?:lol
It's eerie that we have such similar thoughts.

Very true. You will find that Barb and I share many common interests in this little hobby of ours. It's almost uncanny how similar our thoughts are on almost any topic when it comes to statues. I am enjoying more of the PFs of late. Most of them have fully sculpted costumes with cloth that can be removed. That leaves a 1/4 fully sculpted piece that can be put on display. I think that's win-win for everyone.
:exactly::lecture :goodpost:

PS: Hey, whose hobby you callin' little?!? :lol ;)

Damn Bro. I didn't even see this post before I replied to xYx. I feel the exact same way about the PFs that have been released of late. Are you sure your not my brother from another mother?:lol
It's eerie that we have such similar thoughts.
:exactly: I thought that a while back, my friend. I thought you were stalking my mind! :horror

Back