Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Jay --->
Smartdonkey.jpg
;) :lol :wave

ultimate_wtf_gif.gif

Good luck, that happened to someone with Jason PF ex and Sideshow said they couldn't do anything about it. Hopefully not the case for you.

Yeah, but that was because of a credit card issue I think. Don't think Rogue has been charged for anyone yet. Unless it's a flex.

This is what i got

Thank you for your email.

At this time we have not received any cancelations for this item, which means we are not expecting there to be a lot of cancelations/declines/ etc. In very rare circumstances like this, especially when the waitlists are massive, we will start canceling waitlist reservations that are towards the bottom of the list.

Until you receive an email stating that your reservation has been cancelled, it will remain active. However, even if we do cancel your reservation, all the information is still on file so if in case we are able to offer you a piece you will be contacted.

Please feel free to contact me for any further questions.

Best regards,

Lottie Kanama
Inventory Coordinator

Placed my order

Date Placed: 2011-02-20 19:39:44
Subtotal: $299.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $0.00
Grand Total: $299.99

:(

Oh yours was a waitlist reservation and not an order? Sorry I misunderstood you.

Whoa that means Rogue Ex is really popular. That sucks, sorry to hear that.

It also means that they haven't cancelled your order yet. It is probably still a ploy on Sideshow's part to get you to buy the regular instead. Very tricksey...

It also means that they haven't cancelled your order yet. It is probably still a ploy on Sideshow's part to get you to buy the regular instead. Very tricksey...

Hmm, didn't consider that too. That would be the first time I've heard of that happening. I think it's possible tho' because Rogue Ex is officially sold out.

Hmm, didn't consider that too. That would be the first time I've heard of that happening. I think it's possible tho' because Rogue Ex is officially sold out.

Well if the WL has been closed, then it is very likely that she is sold out. More importantly...cards will be charged September 27!!! Only 6 days away! :blissy

Back