Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

:lol Mighty fine, brother. Working hard to pay for the usual 4th quarter statue massacre. How about yourself? Let me guess. Working hard to pay for the usual 4th quarter statue massacre? :panic: :wave

Still working hard on remodeling my rental properties. Had to cool it a bit on the orders because of the expenses for the remodeling. Right now I just have 2 EX Joker PFs coming my way. Once the properties are finished and rented, I will be going back and picking up some of the lovely pieces I have been eyeballing of late.

Still working hard on remodeling my rental properties. Had to cool it a bit on the orders because of the expenses for the remodeling. Right now I just have 2 EX Joker PFs coming my way. Once the properties are finished and rented, I will be going back and picking up some of the lovely pieces I have been eyeballing of late.

Huh, how did you manage that?

The man with the master plan. :hi5:

Re: Rogue

I got on the waitlist on Feb. 19 and it got cancelled. I do have a regular on order too, hopefully that's not why they canceled my EX waitlist.

Re: Rogue

i think they have plenty of Reg Rogues, and they are using this scare tactic to steer "dissatisfied" fans to buy up that inventory.

What I wish they did do instead was have the Exclus. head as the Reg. It makes no sense to have her in her traditional green and yellow jumpsuit with a modern portrait (as the stand-alone regular edition). If the regular edition had the more late 80s look to it, it would sell just as well.

Maybe I should shut my mouth, but I find it hard to believe that people with waitlists from Feb 2011 are getting the shaft. I believe there will be Exclusive converts weeks after release once they meet a more appropriate quota for the regular. thats just my feeling on the situation.

Back