Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

While we're at this, I might just boot some of the 1/5 comiquettes too, $30k in orders is not a good way to start my year of saving for a house...

While we're at this, I might just boot some of the 1/5 comiquettes too, $30k in orders is not a good way to start my year of saving for a house...

Woah man... as much as it pains me to say it, you gotta prioritize a little! haha.
I decided to stick stritcly to the ladies of marvel, (after a long bout in buying LOTR things) in hopes that it would be easier to keep collecting... til this year, anyway. lol. now i have to get super picky and just file them down to the ones i absolutely love, rather than all of them, no matter what. and i havent really regretted it.

Lol I pretty much ordered 2 of everything that was previewed for lotr, sw & marvel so far this year. So yeah I am cancelling as stuff comes out and things don't appeal to me much anymore. It's a good thing sideshow lets you preview stuff months ahead. It would be a lot harder to see what to cancel if they released pictures and stuff came out 1 month after before they could preview any upcoming stuff you'd prefer to get instead.

Wow 30k is a bit much man don't think youu'd need x2 of everything and if your planning on flipping statues the only ones ur gonna make money on is the marvel line. Sw and lotr does go up in value it goes down.

Lol I pretty much ordered 2 of everything that was previewed for lotr, sw & marvel so far this year. So yeah I am cancelling as stuff comes out and things don't appeal to me much anymore. It's a good thing sideshow lets you preview stuff months ahead. It would be a lot harder to see what to cancel if they released pictures and stuff came out 1 month after before they could preview any upcoming stuff you'd prefer to get instead.

just order the lines that you want like the xmen or avengers or LOTR. stuff that completes a set..there's no need to order everything :monkey1

Rogue was always my favorite female in X-Men, it looks like a great piece. I almost thought about going for all the X-Men in p.f., but I'm gonna stick to my guns and pass on it.

Just buy what you really like, or buy the ones that you like most that will be the most expensive to get later on, and pick up the ones that will be cheap to get later on, later.

Thats what im doing sticking to Xmen and core Characters. Would love to get all the marvel Pfs but no room. I started collecting figures Marvel, DC, Joes, MOTU. But last few years started with bowen, now sideshow rocks. What to do????:dunno

This piece looks great so far, I hope it comes out well in the end. They took way too long in releasing Rogue.

Agree. Why does it take so long to announce key characters and then even longer to actually take them to market. Wolverine was on PPO in November of 2009!! It has been 8 months. I could build two houses in that amount of time. A 17 inch statue should not take 8 months to produce. I know I am gripping, but it takes away from the purchase experience waiting 8 months for something to arrive. Ok, done complaining.:)

Haha I know what you mean but they produce a lot of stuff so they have to set priorities. I am also sure Marvel has some say in what they release when. Just like Lucas does with Star Wars.

This piece looks great so far, I hope it comes out well in the end. They took way too long in releasing Rogue.

Yes they have. And still no word on Phoenix or Jean Grey. :(

It seems based on the marvel panel video that the creative director is taking things in a new "themed" direction. Meaning they will focus on one group/team/genre instead of a random assortment of unrelated characters. That definitely seems to be true with Wolverine, gambit, Rogue, cyclops and rumored PF colossus. So maybe we will see Jean Grey/Phoenix sooner rather then later??

I'm also hoping for PFs of storm, prof. X, Kitty pride, nightcrawler and most importantly...BEAST!!

It seems based on the marvel panel video that the creative director is taking things in a new "themed" direction. Meaning they will focus on one group/team/genre instead of a random assortment of unrelated characters. That definitely seems to be true with Wolverine, gambit, Rogue, cyclops and rumored PF colossus. So maybe we will see Jean Grey/Phoenix sooner rather then later??

I'm also hoping for PFs of storm, prof. X, Kitty pride, nightcrawler and most importantly...BEAST!!

Well since they paired gambit with Rogue its only a matter of time that we see Jean Grey... but I want Phoenix dammit.

You just want to see Beast in his 1/4 scale blue undies. lol

Back