Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

I've had my eye on this piece for so long. I hope the face turns out better than those sketches.

SS is forcing my hand with Gambit. I will keep him now that i have seen the Rogue. The early pictures look fantastic. I've got the Mystique, Logan, Emma Frost, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Gambit. With Rogue and Cyclops SS is up to 8 confirmed X-Men PF's. Keep um coming!!!!

:lol no!! I don't like the fact I can't get it without buying the excl. :lol

It looks like she will be like Gambit and Cyclops as being fully sculpted with just a cloth jacket to make it a PF.

I guess they wanted to stop the complaints about visible seams, grandpa pants and pajamas. : P

Plus 1/4 scale. Hope the base isnt an "X". :pray:

I hope so too but why would just Gambit have an X on his base? Then again Wolvie's part of the X-Men and he doesn't have an X base but that's probably so he could pair up with Sabertooth better. No boring X base please SS. :pray:

This is good news indeed....I love Rogue so I will be looking forward to this piece. Now the question becomes....do I need to pick up Gambit?

I hope so too but why would just Gambit have an X on his base? Then again Wolvie's part of the X-Men and he doesn't have an X base but that's probably so he could pair up with Sabertooth better. No boring X base please SS. :pray:

Logan has an X base.

Rogue looks swwweeet!!! Now I'm waiting for Jean/Phoenix and Storm in PF please!

I think this is a Tim sculpt. Maybe i'm hoping but it looks like it could be.

Back