Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

Pretty disappointed so far. The pose is sooo boring for such an active character and I really don't like the face nor the hair sculpt...I'll patiently wait but I don't like what I see

Pretty disappointed so far. The pose is sooo boring for such an active character and I really don't like the face nor the hair sculpt...I'll patiently wait but I don't like what I see

:lol there is ALWAYS a kill joy. It's a statue...you want to pick your pose you should get into action figures! :monkey1

I will wait to see her face painted before I pass judgement, but I'm down with the pose so far.

Damn it. I want the exclusive because Rogue just isn't Rogue without her big hair. Its tempting me to go for the Gambit PF too especially after seeing the Cyke piece.

Damn it. I want the exclusive because Rogue just isn't Rogue without her big hair. Its tempting me to go for the Gambit PF too especially after seeing the Cyke piece.
Jim Lee X-Men in 1/4th = WIN

I am thinking that people cancelling their Gambit EX PF will regret it when Rogue is up for preorder and definitely in two years or so when we have a complete 90's X-Men in 1/4th...

I was waffling on Gambit, but I definitely want one now. I've got the exclusive on waitlist. *crosses fingers*

Im so stoked for Rogue AND Sue Storm! Both are being checked off my wish list. But, dayum Sideshow!!!!! I'm gonna have to find a second job if all these hit within the same quarter! Holy crap! I've got so many things on order right now!!! I'm gonna have to start selling body parts on the black market so I can keep my collection going AND to build an edition onto my house, so i can properly showcase them all. You're evil Sideshow!!! Hehe.

Time to cut out LOTR from the collection.... Peace out star wars too! Marvel & Video Games I guess it is!

Back