Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Busted shipping box
Chipped base with embedded fingerprints as well
Paint bubble on leg
Sloppy paint app on chest

...and of course, the lousy paint app on both faces

Return00.jpg

Return01.jpg

Return03.jpg

Return08.jpg

Return05.jpg

Return06.jpg

Return10.jpg

@Jedah

Sorry to hear that :(
Was this one of the statues SSC offered some days ago by the "first come first serve" email?

The next day they sent me a second e-mail stating that all of the ones they had were claimed, but they also mentioned that those that I was contacted about were distressed stock. I don't remember any mention about that in the first e-mail asking if I wanted one.

sideshow offered me rogue exclusive too but they didn't mention anything about distressed products ...

@Jedah

Was this one of the statues SSC offered some days ago by the "first come first serve" email?

You are correct sir, a few pages back I quoted the e-mail sent.

The next day they sent me a second e-mail stating that all of the ones they had were claimed, but they also mentioned that those that I was contacted about were distressed stock. I don't remember any mention about that in the first e-mail asking if I wanted one.

sideshow offered me rogue exclusive too but they didn't mention anything about distressed products ...

I call shenanigans! Bad Sideshow. :nono

It pains me to say this because I have collected them since the Marvel PF line began and because I love most of my PFs, but I am really close to being done as a Sideshow customer. :(

Thanks for the good, honest pics just reconfirms my decision to not accept the "got a few" rogues kicking around email from sideshow.... no thanks.

Man this statue has been a massive fail. Haven't seen anything good other than repaints. Not acceptable imo. I hope Sideshow never lets anything like this happen again... especially with Baroness or any of their upcoming DC products. :pray:

She has been beaten with the Ugly Stick :horse

I think her mug with the boss eyes make her one Ugly Mother ____er

@Jedah

You are correct sir, a few pages back I quoted the e-mail sent.

^Looks like you started a mess of confusion here. That's a bad Ski.... Bad! :nono

Thanks for the good, honest pics just reconfirms my decision to not accept the "got a few" rogues kicking around email from sideshow.... no thanks.

I see that there has been some confusion since my post yesterday. I guess I went to bed a little too early.

The pics that I posted were of my Rogue Exclusive that was shipped out much earlier. I did not get this recently. I never received the email that was being discussed a few pages back.

The only thing that I posted was the fact that I emailed Sideshow the other day asking about the replacements that many of us have been waiting for, and they responded by saying that they are due in within a week or two. I mentioned that I'm due a full replacement. Fellow member, xYx, asked me what is wrong with the rest of my Rogue (we all know that all of the heads are busted), and I responded by posting the pics that I've had saved.

Last edited:
Back