SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys .
im planning to purchase arthas and as we know ss going to make deathwing as well. anyone know the scale of the deathwing. :D

He looks to be quite large

maxresdefault.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/QBUu0Ba7GAI[/ame]

arthas-statue-intro-low.jpg

arthas-statue-1-low.jpg

arthas-statue-5-low.jpg

arthas-statue-9-low.jpg

Really enjoyed this one, even though mine had a problem with the lights. Definitely worth it, it's easily one of the best Sideshow statues I've reviewed in ages.

Currently this one of my favorite statues in my collection. I per ordered the Diablo statue due to how nice this came out.

Finally received this beauty (the joys of living in Europe, it took that long to get here by boat). I spent about an hour shaving off the hard plastic on the square foot peg because it just would NOT fit into the hole, despite pushing the cape slightly and trying various tricks. Eventually it slid right in place and everything lights up nicely, though for some reason it didn't require Frostmourne to also be installed before lighting up unlike what I read elsewhere.. A great purchase, but prepare for frustration upon opening for sure, at least if you're not used to that kind of statues like me..

My Arthas statue arrived today and I think I'm in love!! The box art alone was incredible!!
IMG_2520P_zps91553329.jpg

IMG_2515P_zps8fd4a7ca.jpg

IMG_2510P_zps5ca8ce64.jpg

IMG_2506P_zpsf9a43c55.jpg

IMG_2512P_zpsebfcc3c0.jpg

Does ARTHAS fit inside a BESTA shelf?

Hi gang,

I will post this here since this deals with World of Warcraft. For those of you who have the Sideshow Arthas statue, does he fit inside a Besta shelf? I am thinking of purchasing Arthas but I have my doubts that the statue will fit inside a Besta shelf. Please let me know, I appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Storm Shadow

i have Arthas but no besta sorry :)
:exactly:

I can give the Statue's max measurements.

By eye-balling a measuring tape, best I can give you is...18x18x18 inches.

So an 18 inch cube all around should fit him, just barely. The cape and tip of the sword overhanging/outstretching should not touch the walls, in my opinion, but very close. So if any section is less than 18 inches, I would be careful. Of course I would be careful with some guy on the internet tell me the measurements he is eye-balling. :hi5:

No besta either but he is rather large! You have to take in consideration for his cape.

I'm definitely getting this one, but buying other states in the meantime. With a 3000 es, it'll be quite a while before he sells out. Just looking at it brings me back to the fun and nostalgic times in WotLK, and that's the reason I want to own it.

I'm definitely getting this one, but buying other states in the meantime. With a 3000 es, it'll be quite a while before he sells out. Just looking at it brings me back to the fun and nostalgic times in WotLK, and that's the reason I want to own it.

That's why I picked mine up. I never played WOW but Arthas is a incredible character! Oh the memories.

Arthas turned up today what a great statue unfortunately the cape is broken in 4 places and the sword doesn't light up, also how hard is it to get in position the cape on the ice shards is ridiculously tight

Arthas turned up today what a great statue unfortunately the cape is broken in 4 places and the sword doesn't light up, also how hard is it to get in position the cape on the ice shards is ridiculously tight

Sorry to hear about all the problems you are having with this piece. I loved this statue but really don't know much about the character. I also had the same problem with the cape and the ice shards. I didn't want to risk bending/breaking the cape to put him on the base so I just returned him. That part of the statue was poorly designed. SSC just should have flaired the cape out more or shortened the ice shard and this never would have been a problem.

Back