SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300069_press13-001.jpg
Awesome :clap:clap:clap now they better hurry up already.

i hope we dont see deathwing before illidan. illidan has appeared in numerous warcraft games.

You'll definitely see him Deathwing first since he's already been shown several times and we haven't seen a single sketch of Illidan.

You'll definitely see him Deathwing first since he's already been shown several times and we haven't seen a single sketch of Illidan.

I agree with you, but still hoping you're wrong :)

I don't play the game but I must say this is an impressive looking piece. I can't wait to see in hand pics. What scale is this in, anyone know? Okay pick one up later down the road if they are still available.

I don't play the game but I must say this is an impressive looking piece. I can't wait to see in hand pics. What scale is this in, anyone know? Okay pick one up later down the road if they are still available.

I'm in the same boat you are. I picked this up simply because it's such a stunning statue. The details in this piece are amazing. It's in 1/5 scale. I think SSC made 3000 of these and there is no EX edition so they'll probably be available for awhile if you want one. However, don't quote me on that. I don't really know anything about the character or how popular he actually is.

I'm a huge Blizz fan overall and just want this thing to release already! Will go perfectly with my Epic weapons frostmourne.

Hmm it looks mighty different in this video! What happened to the gold trimming?
The armor looks almost like a dull unpainted black clay....

I'm scared. They better not mess this up!!! It's my most wanted statue of the year!

Hmm it looks mighty different in this video! What happened to the gold trimming?
The armor looks almost like a dull unpainted black clay....

I'm scared. They better not mess this up!!! It's my most wanted statue of the year!

Gold plating looks fine to me. Can't wait for it to ship!

Gold plating looks fine to me. Can't wait for it to ship!

Well after watching the cinematic again you can't really see any gold plating on his suit so that doesn't bother me much but the seems much less detailed/sloppy in the video. I hope it's just the video.

Back