SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70$ to France!!!
Is Arthas that heavy??
I regret the time when i was paying 25$ for Iron Man Mark VI Maquette...

Uhm... wasnt it a lot cheaper to get it from la cite des nuages or some other local webshop? Got mine pre ordered at galaxyshop, free shipping over 150€
One of the perks of it not having an exclusive version.

Uhm... wasnt it a lot cheaper to get it from la cite des nuages or some other local webshop? Got mine pre ordered at galaxyshop, free shipping over 150€
One of the perks of it not having an exclusive version.

Isn't la Cite des Nuages an arcade? Maybe you're thinking about Album or Pulp.

I can't wait to get this piece, so excited!!

Isn't la Cite des Nuages an arcade? Maybe you're thinking about Album or Pulp.

I can't wait to get this piece, so excited!!
It's a great collectibles shop in france. Great prices and they sell anything you no longer have room for :clap:clap

dang i talked to sideshow today i guess they are getting a split shipment on this guy so looks like i will be waiting another month boooooo

Looking forward to the in hand pics. If they are great then I'll get one. I have the huge Epic Weapons Frostmourne sword so this would be a great companion piece.

Looking forward to the in hand pics. If they are great then I'll get one. I have the huge Epic Weapons Frostmourne sword so this would be a great companion piece.

I really need to get that someday. Of course, it's sold out, but damn if the sword and ice base display aren't awesome.

Also, I have my shipping alert as well.

I really need to get that someday. Of course, it's sold out, but damn if the sword and ice base display aren't awesome.

Also, I have my shipping alert as well.

I really want it as well but when I picture myself having it I'm not sure at all were I could put it in the house.
Plus it would be probably my one and only weapon replica so I'm not sure.

Was delayed to April, moved back to late March and.......LIGHT UP!!! feature revealed!!!!!!!!! Epic!

Hmmm. He's from WOW?!

Maybe my title could be, "I suck **** 2 pay 4 WOW" but... doesnt matter as its not permissible. I never fought Arthas in WOW but played the campaign with him in WarCraft 3.

Last edited:
Back