SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes pushed back a month. All the sharp angles make me worry when it ships.

LOL! For sure. I remember how many problems there were with the EX Ghost Rider maquette base. The ring of flames on the base for the EX arrived broken for many collectors, including me. I fear we are just swapping flames for ice in this case. I have a feeling shipping Arthas and having him arrive in one piece will pose a challenge for SSC.

not a fan of the ice shards takes the attention away from arthas, they need to be decreased in size asap

will this sell out?

There is no exclusive for this statue. Only the regular edition that is shown. SSC also hasn't set the edition size yet. It can't sell out until SSC has a ES for the piece. SSC is still taking orders. After SSC determines the ES, then you may see Arthas sell out. I'd be shocked if this statue sold out before SSC reveals the ES. Who knows when that will happen.

Q.Has Sideshow considered making Sylvanas Windrunner from World of Warcraft?

Sideshow and Blizzard are actively working through the designs for an INCREDIBLE Sylvanas Statue, Illidan and much more from WoW. Stay tuned, we will be sure to update you when we have more!

:yess::yess::clap:yess:

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

It doesn't even say "Limited Edition: TBD" when I look at it. It says nothing other than an estimated ship date. :dunno

They took off the limited edition part?? Wow congrats on your newly sought after collectible......

not a fan of the ice shards takes the attention away from arthas, they need to be decreased in size asap

I also agree with this, their was something throwing it off for me personally and i believe that may be it.

Yeah i would be disappointed as well but honestly don't see it happening, it wouldn't make sense unless blizzard is being greedy and wants more money from sideshow for producing this statue or something.

It's not an open edition. The page that's searchable is the one that says Limited Edition: TBD. The page I had bookmarked some time ago had no information.
What scares me is I had the page bookmarked and I could have kept checking it in the coming months, meanwhile the ES would have been stated and the statue could have sold out!!!!
Why more than one page exists I do not know..... :dunno

Back