SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the statue looks amazing, based on a great game and i want it, to die for.

But if they make 1000 instead of 100 I swear I'm not buying it!!! :lecture:slap:cuckoo::thwak

/incredulous sarcasm

I think the statue looks amazing, based on a great game and i want it, to die for.

But if they make 1000 instead of 100 I swear I'm not buying it!!! :lecture:slap:cuckoo::thwak

/incredulous sarcasm

There is NO chance that only 100 of these get made. You have people like me who have not played the game and know NOTHING about the character buying this because it just flat out looks BADASS. There will be around a 1000 of these made. If you like it buy it. Don't worry about the ES. 1000 total pieces in the long run is not a lot. If you pass on this, don't be surprised if you'll have to drop serious coin on it later if you change your mind and decide you want it.

*I just saw the incredulous sarcasm. OK, you got me.:lol

There is NO chance that only 100 of these get made. You have people like me who have not played the game and know NOTHING about the character buying this because it just flat out looks BADASS. There will be around a 1000 of these made. If you like it buy it. Don't worry about the ES. 1000 total pieces in the long run is not a lot. If you pass on this, don't be surprised if you'll have to drop serious coin on it later if you change your mind and decide you want it.

*I just saw the incredulous sarcasm. OK, you got me.:lol

Think it's going to be around 2,000 ES. Just an educated guess.

That sounds about right. As I said before, I know nothing about the character. I have no idea how popular he is. A 2000 ES may very well happen. Especially since there is no EX version to this statue.

That sounds about right. As I said before, I know nothing about the character. I have no idea how popular he is. A 2000 ES may very well happen. Especially since there is no EX version to this statue.

Yea. He's the main characters in 3 Blizzard computer games! WarCraft 3, WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne, and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. Those be some mighty popular (and amazing!) games.

wished it was 1/4.

You know, I really don't mind 1/4 vs 1/5th. Both seem big enough to me. My Diablo 3 Overthrown is 1/5th scale and he's mighty large.

Why, do you see a big difference? What's you're opinion, why? I generally dislike diorama's though, even if they're fabulous, because those are usually always smaller than 1/5th.

I don't get this. If you've always liked Warcraft why not get the statue no matter what? :huh

I'm just starting to collect, so I've got to pick and choose what I like most. I'm sure I'll end up getting it. Heck, I'm thinking about getting the Epic Weapons Doomhammer that's 18lbs and the base to go with it.

I'm just starting to collect, so I've got to pick and choose what I like most. I'm sure I'll end up getting it. Heck, I'm thinking about getting the Epic Weapons Doomhammer that's 18lbs and the base to go with it.

I really want those epic weapons too but they're too freaking pricey. :monkey2

View attachment 48186

59d390af-57a2-1294.jpg

new pictures posted on statue forum by blizzard employee I believe looks amazing!

I'm a little surprised that an ES hasn't been announced yet. I'm curious what the final numbers will be.

The raw sculpt of this looks fantastic.

I'm a little surprised that an ES hasn't been announced yet. I'm curious what the final numbers will be.

The raw sculpt of this looks fantastic.
Does this mean the number of pre-orders is below expectations? Whatever the case, if it's on display at SDCC, that number will rise :)

would love to see the painted version asap... the promo pics arent the best indicators of what it will look like in hand.

yeah sculpt looks awesome wasn't worried about that one I'm more worried about the paint application although i must say the blizzard statues in the past have been top notch so i hope they keep up the trend.

Back