Spidey VS Venom poll....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about this VS diorama

• Total voters
I'm surprised it is a totally different piece for the exclusive instead of the now usual change-o-head. Might end up with some relatively low ES's with few orders though....

I actually like the Spidey and Venom sculpts, and I even like the exclusive, but that base is just so awful. If they had just put a bit more effort into it and maybe sculpted Venom busting through a building rooftop or something a bit bigger I probably would've ordered, but those large characters on top and that tiny base beneath them looks terrible.

Seems like there is some serious disappointment all around. I still can't get over how much I dislike this piece. If this is considered a vs piece, I guess I will no longer have a complete collection.

Disappointment of the Year award nominee.

Absolutely terrible.

MONSTER said:
Seems like there is some serious disappointment all around. I still can't get over how much I dislike this piece. If this is considered a vs piece, I guess I will no longer have a complete collection.

I was very excited to be a VS. diorama completist. Can I still call myself that if I don't own this one?

:confused:

tomandshell said:
I was very excited to be a VS. diorama completist. Can I still call myself that if I don't own this one?

I was really excited to be a vs completist as well.

We can always say we have complete collections of the vs statues but not the busts.:D

tomandshell said:

nope.

I never would have guess a Gentle Giant preorder day (Slave Leia) could be better than a Marvel Vs diorama day if they were on the same day.

Today I have been proven wrong.

FlyAndFight said:
Think of Dan Marino, 3rd and long... what do you think he would have done?... ;)

Or how bout your boy Daunte Stuffed-Pepper on 3rd and long?

Sacked.

:banana

This is a real big **** but price not bad, now if they continue with this line I think they will prove people that they just want to do marketing and not understand what people wait.
Perhaps this diorama will be more limited than the grey hulk :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol :lol :emperor :maul
That's suck! :monkey1 :monkey2

Back