Fantacular Chat March 17th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG....Give me DareDevil already.....what is the Hold up?? its like its being done on Purpose now :mad:

the Hulk (Comiquette) is the only thing i'm waiting for..hope's it look better then that Monkey Hulk PF...

I'm pumped about a modern take on Hulk too, but really wary because they say it's going to be smaller than the PF. The PF stands at about 19.8" with legs slightly flexed and is just larger than than other PFs. To me he goes better with the comiquettes than PFs.

Hulk comiquette isn't PF so I am thinking its not 1:4 scale. Just like Oliveritti Punisher is a little short compared to Capt America PF, Red Skull PF right? Seems right that it is 1:5 scale or whatever comiquette scale usually is.

Scale won't prevent me from buying this Hulk comiquette at all--comiquette or PF. I am thinking this Hulk comiquette is gonna looks awesome with upcoming Colossus comiquette.

Hulk comiquette isn't PF so I am thinking its not 1:4 scale. Just like Oliveritti Punisher is a little short compared to Capt America PF, Red Skull PF right? Seems right that it is 1:5 scale or whatever comiquette scale usually is.

Scale won't prevent me from buying this Hulk comiquette at all--comiquette or PF. I am thinking this Hulk comiquette is gonna looks awesome with upcoming Colossus comiquette.

Yeah I was thinking that too, but they said it was PF scale. I think many will think the same way you do, just can't display him next to other PFs. The PF hulk looks just right next to the comiquettes.

"Olivetti Hulk is a Comiquette, but it's in a PF size."

Yeah I was thinking that too, but they said it was PF scale. I think many will think the same way you do, just can't display him next to other PFs. The PF hulk looks just right next to the comiquettes.

According to your posting of the chat:
"Olivetti Hulk is HUGE, although I'll have to go check to see which exact scale it's in. From memory, it's not quite as big as the PF Hulk, but it is still very massive."

He's also talking from memory. Also, the Olivetti Hulk might be slightly bigger than usual due to Olivetti's style. Definitely too early to be talking about scale IMO. Only thing that's going to prevent me from getting this might be financial. Or a force of god(freak of nature or accident).

I just Read this:

Daredevil:

Is there a Daredevil Comiquette coming to accompany Bullseye and Elektra?
yes, Daredevil is in progress, although I'll need to get clear if it's the PF or Comiquette sculpture coming first (I've just recently seen images of the base sculpture).

Yes, both PF and Comiquette Daredevil are in the works.

AWESOME!!!! :banana:banana:banana

I just Read this:

Daredevil:

Is there a Daredevil Comiquette coming to accompany Bullseye and Elektra?
yes, Daredevil is in progress, although I'll need to get clear if it's the PF or Comiquette sculpture coming first (I've just recently seen images of the base sculpture).

Yes, both PF and Comiquette Daredevil are in the works.

AWESOME!!!! :banana:banana:banana

Yeah big stuff in the works, DD, Hulk, Spidey. I'm happy but kinda scared they get messed up at the same time :horror

Back