‘Ask Sideshow’ Questions Answered - MARVEL - 02/18/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could possibly look good but it will have to be a really really thin layer painted on for proper definition of the sculpted musculature. That could cost quite a bit too and have mass production issues. Interesting idea but may have too many barriers. Sounds really cool though.

ehhh...it was just a thought :lol

thanks fuzzy! ;)

are comiquettes in scale with pfs?

No worries! :)

Sadly, they mentioned Collosus would be in 1:5 scale (so I'm assuming a comiqette version) and Cyclops in 1:4 scale (probably PF).

The 1:5 scale really irks me. Why have stuff in 1:5?????

About time they got around to making a Deadpool too.....

isn't 1/5 of 7' 6" about 18-19"?

Yeah you're spot on it's 18". (7' 6" = 90". 90"/5 = 18") So if they get it right he'll be taller than some of the current PFs (and tower over Punysher). I think that's what they are banking on. He just won't tower over the other PFs like he's supposed to, and Judging from his pose he'll be shorter because he's bent over, my guess is he'll sit at 16-17.5".

Yeah you're spot on it's 18". (7' 6" = 90". 90"/5 = 18") So if they get it right he'll be taller than some of the current PFs (and tower over Punysher). I think that's what they are banking on. He just won't tower over the other PFs like he's supposed to, and Judging from his pose he'll be shorter because he's bent over, my guess is he'll sit at 16-17.5".

I don't think colosuss will look tiny next to the rest of the x men

I don't think colosuss will look tiny next to the rest of the x men

hmm next to the 1:4 scales ones he'll look slightly off but still big because of his height and girth. Just not 'Colossus big'. I like him towering over people. In real life he would probably be in the NBA... hmm maybe Dirk has metal skin he isn't telling us about...

Yay, they answered my question on the Brown and Tan Wolverine! I'm glad we get confirmation now before the yellow PF starts shipping. I'm going to cancel the exclusive and save for the Brown costume, only enough room and finances for one, and the Brown costume is the only one I like.

It’s hard to say which is most iconic - Wolverine is not lacking for good costume options.

It's not that hard, the Brown costume consistently wins favorite costume polls.

Yay, they answered my question on the Brown and Tan Wolverine! I'm glad we get confirmation now before the yellow PF starts shipping. I'm going to cancel the exclusive and save for the Brown costume, only enough room and finances for one, and the Brown costume is the only one I like.

It's not that hard, the Brown costume consistently wins favorite costume polls.

Yeah, I like the brown better myself and 2 wolvies is overkill for me.

Back