Spidey VS Venom poll....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about this VS diorama

• Total voters
For the final time this does not and never will have legs. I have seen it and it absolutly without question does NOT have legs.

Call it a bust or whatever you will..........

End of debate, and hope for some.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
For the final time this does not and never will have legs. I have seen it and it absolutly without question does NOT have legs.
we know
we're just out to get you all flustered.

mission accomplished. :lol

It's really disappointing because this could've been such a great piece. I think is now just a good piece but I can only afford great pieces at this point and will sadly have to pass.

TOE said:
if the price is right, I'm getting it :D

If it's a bust like F4 think this new will be under 200$ and if more I think they could stop this line now and just make real diorama :lol :emperor

90171_press01-001.jpg

What a waste. Please don't bring down the VS line by placing this in the same category.

as I sit here and dig into this crow, Im serisouly debating ordering one and detaching Venom from that (I guess you call it a) base and sculpting the lower half of him.

I really like the sculpt ... what there is of it :rolleyes:

Trying to make sense of how Venom's legs are fitting down inside that column and then beneath the floor level. This just isn't going to match the VS. dioramas, is it?

What a horrible piece. It could have been so nice.

Oh well, guess it was about time for Sideshow to finally relase something bad.

:)

Back