Fantacular Chat March 17th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can combine that with what we know from the Ask Sideshow stuff.

In Development
Psylocke (reveal soon) (Comiquette) (2010)
Rogue (PF)
Black Cat (PF)
Storm
More Iron Man products (2010)
1:4 IM!!!!
Warmachine (2010)
Wolverine (Brown suit) (2010)
Juggernaut (2011)
Nightcrawler (2011)
Deadpool (2011)
Cable (Comiquette/PF) (Planning Phase)
Iceman (Comiquette)
Thanos (painting now)
Hulk (Comiquette)
Black Panther

Possible future plans
Fantastic Four: 1:4 scale PF or Comiquette
Gambit comiquette (2011 or later)
Bullseye (PF)
Phoenix
Spiderwoman (full figure)
Doom
Iron Patriot
Wolverine (Brown costume, possible alternative version of existing PF)
Moon Knight
Black Bolt
Tigra (2011 or later)
Sentinels (2011ish)
Apocalypse
Magneto

More AH line
More Marvel team ups dios
FF4 Comiquettes
IM2 stuff bases on actors (Scarjo Black widow etc)

Under Consideration...
Civil War Dios
Doom vs. FF (not 2010)
Thor
Loki (male), (non-dio) (PF)
1:2 Spidey
Super-skrull (in house fav)

Unlikely
Marvel zombies (no licence)
Jean Grey
Punisher: War Zone

The Brown costume Wolverine should go under development, i'm considering cancelling my current wolvie pf just cause they said the brown variant will come out after the yellow/blue one ships most likely

The Brown costume Wolverine should go under development, i'm considering cancelling my current wolvie pf just cause they said the brown variant will come out after the yellow/blue one ships most likely

you're right! I'll change that. thanks.

Since Comiquettes are routinely 1/5 scale and PF are supposed to 1/4 scale I don't mind the double dipping but they need to keep their scales correct.

I'm actually surprised they'd openly say a variant is on its way in the Brown costume.....

Since Comiquettes are routinely 1/5 scale and PF are supposed to 1/4 scale I don't mind the double dipping but they need to keep their scales correct.

I'm actually surprised they'd openly say a variant is on its way in the Brown costume.....

That's the thing tho, O's Venom/Carnage/Spidey are 1:4 scale. Punisher, Mystique, Elektra, BIB/Iron Spidey all close to 1:4 scale. So com scales all over the place.

SERIOUSLY ANY FRIGGIN WORD ON DAREDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the classics of the marvel universe. How is this not in development yet.

SERIOUSLY ANY FRIGGIN WORD ON DAREDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the classics of the marvel universe. How is this not in development yet.

PF and Comiquette are in the works.

'Yes, both PF and Comiquette Daredevil are in the works.'

Ah yeah forgot to add that into the list thanks :)

Back