Ask Sideshow LOTR Q&A's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to add fuel to this fire, but what is the deal with SS not talking about anything LOTR related? I understand that The Avengers is all the rage, but their lips have been sealed regarding LOTR.

I know they are doing the RWOS (and the very cool giveaway), but do we know if they have anything in the pipe regarding the maquettes?

I would imagine we will get some news shortly after June 1. Since thats basically a month out of comic-con.

Heads up LOTR fans. CAHobbit told me she already let you know an awesome LOTR item was on its way! Well i am offering you hobbits and dwarves a chance to win a free pre-order of this mystery LOTR item!

If you are interested then email your Name, address, phone number, email, board handle & board site name to [email protected], subject line: I LOOOVVVE LOTR and won't give Sideshow anymore crappola! This contest expires 11:59pm May 30, 2012. Winner agrees to pay for shipping costs, taxes and import fees, if applicable. (FYI- The mystery pre-order will be what I announce it to be! No assumptions. Just to make this fun, five potential winners will be randomly selected after May 30th and Josh will decide the ultimate winner by picking a number 1 through 5!

Don't forget about this contest!!

I'm a bit disappointed that the price is not a new revealed maquette.
But nevertheless a cool giveaway. When is SDCC starting btw?

Sideshow's comic-con online stuff starts June 25, but comic-con itself doesn't start until July 11th.

#5 was Board name - featheredserpent
Board - sideshowcollectors.com

also from the earlier accidental draw on 4/30/12:
Sistahgirl: Statueforum

Congratualtions on the win of this recently launched pre-order for the Dark Rider of Mordor Premium format figure!

Awesome! Glad a SSF won the second time. Thanks chicky and sideshow for this awesome contest.

Back