1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good thing is, for the current after market price, you are getting him together with the drone... Most likely cheaper too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm really at the end of my ropes with this Spider-Man stuff.

I've got the red/black on PO but I don't think I'll follow through with it once it releases because I ultimately don't think it made a lasting impression on me. This on the other hand just looks like a solid release in general - a stylized base, a substantial accessory and a figure highly sought after. The Night Monkey also looks very interesting.

Another side of me reckons I shouldn't get into the Marvel stuff at all (besides the MK7 which looks like something I'll regret for the rest of my life if I don't PO).

So glad they are releasing this. I was just getting into Hot Toys shortly before the original Homemade suit sold out. I quickly learned how some figures can jump in price and how limited these figures really are. This was one of the only figures I regretted not grabbing, so fantastic all around for me.

Mysterio!!!!!

Agree, smart hot toys. Hopefully I can get one loose. It's prob one of the more sought after accessories later. I don't think I want to get the whole package, but the drone is so cool. But then again this suit is prob the best to pose him fighting with the drone in. So hmmm....

Dammit... I want that drone but not the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the drone will be like a $100 piece separate from the figure. I can see collector's with money to burn buying 2-3 of these just for the drones.

On the part of reissues and value, I hate that mentality of crying about reissues. It's gatekeeping at it's purist. "I've got something, and no you can't have it without paying a ton of money!"

AWESOME! So glad to see this suit back out, I will not miss it again. The drone looks amazing, very detailed. Of couse I just bought an incomplete homemade suit figure off ebay for a chunk of change. Couldn't risk not having this version in my collection. I'll battle damage him up with the vulture helmet in hand for the finale battle scene in homecoming. Thank you HOT TOYS!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Up for order on Sideshow. Cost is $267, which is cheaper than I thought it would be. Definitely locking in an order. :)
Bad news is that it doesn't release until end of next year, but I have waited this long, another year won't kill me.

On the part of reissues and value, I hate that mentality of crying about reissues. It's gatekeeping at it's purist. "I've got something, and no you can't have it without paying a ton of money!"
Truth...now hopefully HT rereleases MK 47

Put in my pre-order! I have the 1st version as well and in my opinion it will keep its value since it has the Tom Holland head sculpt. And by keep it's value I say around the $400-$450 mark not $600 like some people were wanting for it.

Personally, I don't care about reissues devaluing the old versions, but at least when they do reissues they keep a couple accessories from the original release out of it.

Tempted to pick this up now and battle damage my Homecoming version.

What's SS cancellation policy? There was no NRD. I"m guessing I have until they charge the first payment sometime next year to cancel without any sort of penalty? I ask bc I"m in CA and paying extra shipping and tax comes out to a $40 upcharge.

What's SS cancellation policy? There was no NRD. I"m guessing I have until they charge the first payment sometime next year to cancel without any sort of penalty?

I heard for some of the earlier Spidey?s that had no NRD, there was instead a cancelation fee. Don?t hold me to that though, didn?t do it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's SS cancellation policy? There was no NRD. I"m guessing I have until they charge the first payment sometime next year to cancel without any sort of penalty?

Didn't even realize it was up already :lol went and preordered. I think the terms state if you've made a payment on in it then there is a cancellation fee. So anytime before that payment you can cancel from what I understand.

Personally, I don't care about reissues devaluing the old versions, but at least when they do reissues they keep a couple accessories from the original release out of it.

Tempted to pick this up now and battle damage my Homecoming version.

I agree, if it was released exactly the same way that would be annoying. I also thought the Homemade suit had a decent amount of screen time in Far From Home so it deserves a re-release.

Didn't even realize it was up already :lol went and preordered. I think the terms state if you've made a payment on in it then there is a cancellation fee. So anytime before that payment you can cancel from what I understand.

That?s exactly it. If there?s no NRD and no flex payments made and you cancel then no fee. 1 flex payment goes through, $20 fee.

Back