Sideshow has the new Mummy license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey. I just took a crap and it looks just like Brendan Fraser from the Mummy, I no longer need anything from this line.

Funny you should mention that. I just took one and its the best Indy I've seen yet. The crap itself was better than the 2nd Indy movie. I wonder how much they'd pay on ebay......?
:rotfl

Love the plethora of positive posts in this thread. Keep it coming people. I swear, some people just come on here to ^^^^^.

Love the plethora of positive posts in this thread. Keep it coming people. I swear, some people just come on here to ^^^^^.

I'm interested to see where this line goes. :D
I agree with you , if you don't like it don't comment.
I hope they turn out decent though , nothing worse than a crappy made figure. :monkey2

Just noticed this thread the other day, I hope Sideshow's license applies to the first movie too, I'd love to have a Fraser Rick O'Connell, a Rachel Weisz Evelyn, and a few different Vosloo Mummies!
This is great news to me!

Just watched the trailer, this could be ok, surprised so many are bashing it, it might have some promise, now the GI Joe movie that looks like a joke.

Sideshow has always been about the collector, well, more about the collector than money, than any other collectibles company on the planet. They must think there are enough fans to make a profit, and the licence may have been cheap enough for them to do that. As well as offering diversity of licences and products, who else would have picked up this licence? Someone want to make an Encino man, so it caters to custom fodder. It also keeps their employees occupied and in jobs, opens up other avenues for licences, etc etc.

It's not all about what you might want or like or think. They probably have Star Wars for you, but not everyone is into Star Wars, and it's not about how good a movie happens to be or not.

Back