SW Battlefront cancelled

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucasarts are such failures its makes me sick. I haven't and will never look forward to another game from them since they ____ canned the last Indiana Jones.

They show something off for 3 years and give up. Losers.

Who says this is Lucasarts fault? Maybe the developer was given plenty of time to meet the 2010 deadline and when they determined they couldn't make that deadline Lucasarts put it on ice since it does not fit the bigger scheme.

And still no Battlefront for next gen consoles...

You'd think we'd have a massive amount of these with next gen consoles but nooooooooo!... Masters of Tera Kasi online next gen anyone?

Next gen? I'm more concerned with the current gen as I think we're going to be here for a while. It's really bizarre that we finally have some systems capable of doing real good online play and we're not getting Battlefront. Weird.

Well on the plus side they can now focus all energies on Force Unleashed 2 right?

That's the PLUS side??? The Force Unleashed is a pile of over-hyped bantha poodoo. That LucasArts keeps cancelling the GOOD stuff for that is what pisses most of us off. :rolleyes:

Let's see, because of this baffling devotion to The Force Unleashed (which sadly set record sales for a SW game :duh) so far at least the following games have been relegated to shovelware:

KOTOR 3
BATTLEFRONT III
NEXT GEN INDY

To that I say :banghead :monkey4 :maul

Lucasarts are such failures its makes me sick. I haven't and will never look forward to another game from them since they ____ canned the last Indiana Jones.

They show something off for 3 years and give up. Losers.

:lecture :lecture HELL YES!!! That game was so awesome looking and I was so pumped for it to be released.

~~I've never been a Battlefront fan so this isn't anything I'll miss, but why does LucasArts keep failing so badly??

From what I have been told Slant Six made a bad job of Socom, so maybe that's the reason for the cancellation
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YdPigcqJ4Mo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YdPigcqJ4Mo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Back