Official House M.D. thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one with the neighbor who thought they were gay was hilarious, especially when House ripped open the Chorus Line poster in the lobby.

Thats awesome, sebs painting up mine for me too, just got a Honda yesterday.

Shoe shopping for my S.6 version on ebay right now.

I was actually pretty surprised by the end. When the season started I was 100% sure the season finale would be House overdosing, I didnt think he would remain drug free.

Cant wait for next season, seeing House in a relationship should be great. And seeing whats gonna happen with 13.

Really dug the ending, being surprised was fun. Finally after all these years we're gonna get to see House and Cuddy together :rock :rock :rock

Took long enough. Cuddy is hawt!

I think 13 is probably going to be written off, due to her Huntington's. She made a couple errors already this season.

Shes a MILF for sure. She could gain a little weight, but yeah shes hot.

Is it just me or was that the most awkward kiss you have ever seen? :lol

Shes a MILF for sure. She could gain a little weight, but yeah shes hot.

Is it just me or was that the most awkward kiss you have ever seen? :lol

Nope, this is:
Michael-Oscar-Kiss-famous-kisses-766359_471_357.jpg

But I thought the kiss had a lot more passion and since it was new, they were naturally uneasy about it. I thought it was done well.

Yeah, THAT was an awkward kiss :lol

True, it felt right, given the history they have and the obvious apprehension they were both likely feeling.

New info on 13's upcoming hiatus from House. Too bad, she is also hawt, but kind of boring as a character I guess.

House star Olivia Wilde is taking a break from the hospital to battle extraterrestrial invaders in Cowboys & Aliens.

"Olivia will be there at the very beginning of the season, and then she will not be there for a period of time," says executive producer Katie Jacobs.

Filming of the Jon Favreau directed flick is scheduled to begin next month and continue throughout the summer, overlapping by at least two months with the seventh season of the hit medical drama.

"The two things - the dates that she was going to be a way and the storyline [we wanted to tell] - worked out," says Jacobs. "When the story unfolds it will make sense."

The story of which Jacobs speaks was introduced as a cliffhanger in last night's season finale when Thirteen, previously diagnosed with Huntington's disease, suddenly and without warning announced that she was taking a leave of absence from Princeton Plainsboro.

"She had this opportunity and she was really excited about it," says Jacobs. "We're very proud of her and very happy for her."

Wilde will be starring alongside Harrison Ford, Sam Rockwell and Daniel Craig. Based on the graphic novel by Scott Mitchell, Cowboys & Aliens tells a story of the Old West, where gunslingers go head to head with alien invaders who threaten to enslave humanity.

https://www.examiner.com/examiner/x...for-Cowboys--Aliens?cid=publi____witter:22257

I was actually pretty surprised by the end. When the season started I was 100% sure the season finale would be House overdosing, I didnt think he would remain drug free.

Cant wait for next season, seeing House in a relationship should be great. And seeing whats gonna happen with 13.

Really dug the ending, being surprised was fun. Finally after all these years we're gonna get to see House and Cuddy together :rock :rock :rock

It's going to be "Moonlighting" all over again. When they finally got together the show jumped the shark.

The only real draw of the show is House. If House remains House any situation hes in works.

Moonlighting is GIANT kahkah in comparison to House.
If fact there is no comparison,
House>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moonlighting

I agree. I love House and it's a far better show. I'm just saying that when they put the main male and female characters in a relationship after so many seasons it's usually when the show goes downhill.

It's going to be "Moonlighting" all over again. When they finally got together the show jumped the shark.

lol at "jumped the shark." House will be fine. There isn't much else the writers could do, and as long as Hugh is on the show, it is full of win.

For those who missed it:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M8YblEb0k8U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M8YblEb0k8U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back