Official House M.D. thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought tonight's episode was great! Heck, it had Darth Vader as the patient! How could it not have been great? House was hilarious as usual and the ending was great as well!

I've never been a huge House fan, caught most of the previous seasons in re-runs. But this season has been really, really good. It's fun to see House try to be a better person, but still being an obnoxious ****** despite himself.

Fantastic episode. So glad they seem to be deviating from the usual formula this season. Also, having the old team back = epic win.

You should go back an pick up the early seasons on dvd Dave.

I did just watch season 1 on DVD. It was a really poor set - on my HD TV it was in a weird letterbox frame which I couldn't get rid of. And no commentaries at all and very few extras. I'm sure Hugh Laurie would be fantastic in commentary - I'd love to hear what he has to say about the episodes. But I did enjoy the shows. It seemed they were floundering around a bit with the character - a few of House's choices seemed completely out of character with what he would do now.

Just watched this weeks episode, excellent episode!

Loving how this season is going. I laughed out loud a few times, House was great in this episode, his miming was hilarious :rock

Just need more Cuddy damnit!!!

I did just watch season 1 on DVD. It was a really poor set - on my HD TV it was in a weird letterbox frame which I couldn't get rid of. And no commentaries at all and very few extras. I'm sure Hugh Laurie would be fantastic in commentary - I'd love to hear what he has to say about the episodes. But I did enjoy the shows. It seemed they were floundering around a bit with the character - a few of House's choices seemed completely out of character with what he would do now.

Season 1 is the only season that messed up the anamorphic widescreen. The rest of the seasons look fantastic.

There is definitely a great development of all characters throughout the series.

I am out of town right now so I missed Monday's episode (yeah DVRs!), but I went to 30 Rock and apparently they have House merchandise. So I got one of House's "thinking balls." They also have Princeton scrubs, keychains, shot glasses, t-shirt, cane pens, and more. Just no real canes :(

In a weird way, I miss Dr. Taub. I wonder if he will be back. I found him kind of quirky and likable, like Steve Carell. Last night's episode was good, but next week's looks like a sweet Halloween one!

1259BE1D4ADAF2D854A31D

House M.D. Season 6 start.
Now, here is the new version of my Hugh Laurie sculpt.
New hair style, re-sculpted chin with beard, eye line.
Painted head will be coming soon.
Thanks,

Serang.

Last edited:
Oh crap.

Now I am gonna probably HAVE to get this one also.

DAMN IT serang! Quit making badass House sculpts.

I think it looks perfect by the way :rock :rock :rock :rock

Bumping this thread because I've become a big House fan and I'm working on my own figure right now.

Anyone heard anything about Serang's S6 head? I just bought his other version and a 1/6 Bike.

Ah yes, my old thread :)

Since its been bumped I will mention that Seb has both my House heads, the Serang head is painted and he is working on the Howes head, hope to have them back soon and will be sure to post pics :rock :rock :rock

Awesome king, I've seen your House bash, will be nice to get a head on his shoulders. I guess no ones heard about Serang's s6 head tho?

I'm trying to build House's office to fit in a detolf but can't find a good desk like his. Got a chair, his Honda, lots of other goodies. Going to send my head to Seb as well.

Back